LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nandish   12 February 2019

Property dispute

Father expired without writing a will. Mother, two sons and one daughter are surviving. There is one property in Bangalore-a three storied (GF,FF,SF,TF) independent house with compound. this is self made property of father. understand the four survivors are legal heirs for this property.Now ,for convenience sake, if children agree in writing to make the Khata of the entire house in the name of Mother and then can Mother make a will as per her wish for the entire property. will it be legally valid.

Learning

5 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     12 February 2019

You can do provided all of the shsare holders conest wilfully. But you are giving invitation for litigations in the near future,it is appropaite to distribute the property among the share holders and record the property properly in the evenue documents,however if any of the share holders is not instrested in receiving the share can execute reliinquishment deed.

Keep the tile flawless.

1 Like

Ranjeet Kumar   12 February 2019

my brother is making rooms in my parents property without my permission.

Ranjeet Kumar   12 February 2019

what will i do

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     13 February 2019

File a suit and retrain him if you think he is doing without any right to do so...

Mrs. Bilal U. Gani   14 February 2019

Originally posted by : Bilal U Gani
File a suit and retrain him if you think he is doing without any right to do so...

Kutte. where are u? hiding?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register