Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pallav pathak   11 February 2019

lease rent bank

Dear sir,
I am facing discrimination in bank,other officers of my bank are getting lease quarter rent facility provided by bank but it is not given to me citing that it is the discretionary power of zonal manager to give or not give this facility to anyone.
Branch manager is also told to issue letter to me to put pressure.Kindly suggest how to fight such harassment.Union leaders are saying it will not be good for your career to fight back.
Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     11 February 2019

Yes , you should not fight against the oficails of bank on such issues as they can harm your carrier. Just have patience wait for the right time to come ,concentarte on your job and don't give them any chance to harm your credentials .If you want to fight you can the doors are ,you can make representations to higher ups in your concern but that can back fire .Don't loose your cool, these discriminators don't have long span to enjoy the prerpgatives.Try to chieve your aims and targets by hardwork and dedication.Not far away the system changes...it will change for you too.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register