LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen Kumar   04 February 2019

Government recruitment

sir I am from Tamilnadu , 2018 December I have written TN Forest exam, they conducted through online mode , they realsed the answer key in dec last week, in candidates answer they consider only the first marked option they not considered the changed option answer , I called the board they simply saying we don't know what happened in exam Hall, plz guide me to take legal action in this recruitment

Learning

17 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     04 February 2019

if you have any records of your changed answers and answer key,simply approach the high court by way of Writ Petition. Make an interime application also for staying the list of selection .

Just seek the recirds from the  examining body by way of writ direction if you don't have any record with you

Sir the recruitment board telling that candidate have to erase the option and then to change the option , but in mock test and hall ticket they mention only to unanswer the question , candidate have to choose erase option , but now they telling to change also choose erase option

Sir the recruitment board telling that candidate have to erase the option and then to change the option , but in mock test and hall ticket they mention only to unanswer the question , candidate have to choose erase option , but now they telling to change also choose erase option

There is big mistake in software , since it accept the new answer without erasing but in server it stores the first marked answer

The writ pertition is only solution for your case

Sir plz guide me how to do writ petition sir ,in which court and whom to I approch sir

My dear consult some senior lawyer in High Court he will file the writ petition for you .

In writ pettitions we command the departments to bring whole records in the court ,electronic or other, even question papers to verify the results. The selction process documents including the interview quetioniar and marks on those basis. Just contact a laywer before it is late

Ok sir thank u very much for ur very kind reply, sir last one help how much it would cost to complete the case , and can I approch government lawyer by showing them I am economically poor family

Ok sir thank u very much for ur very kind reply, sir last one help how much it would cost to complete the case , and can I approch government lawyer by showing them I am economically poor family

Well if you have less means to contest the case yiou can approach concened Legal Aid Authority and submit your proof for seeking leagl aid.

It does not cost too much but the lawyer's  fee will be the cost involved.

Thank you so much sir

Welcome dear

My dear i am really i am not in India this time to help you out. Please  Google.

Contact us for Free Legal opinion by our Attorneys in Chennai : +91-9994287060

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register