Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narinder Kumar   15 January 2019

intrim maintance arguments

sir,
I need your valuables suggestions as my case is lying for interim maintenance argument stage , i have 2 kids both are with me, my wife left my house on her own distinction, she had filed 2 cases to me domestic violence & crpc 125.......need your suggestions for denial of intrim maintance....

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     15 January 2019

If your wife has qualifications to earn her livihood and is warning or was previously earning but purposely avoid to take up job or do work for earning for herself than she should not be allowed to get any relief from the court. The financial responsibility of both children are for you to provide which you already providing, this should be taken in consideration. A wife who seek maintenance from husband and for no reason live away from him should not be allowed any maintenance even if it is interim in nature otherwise it will be bad precedent for such women to indulge in such acts of desertion and moving court for relief that is only for destitute and women suffering from real domestic violence.
1 Like

Narinder Kumar   15 January 2019

mahajan sir thanks for quick and aqurate response for my question, also please guide me should i go for written arguments or verbal arguments for interim maintenance....? as i am defending my case as party in person

Shashi Dhara   15 January 2019

That court is not for Ur urgent.it is not emergency case if treatment is not given the patient will die.will die at once having kids ,convince her, if she refuses butter her, evenif she deny go on telling today tomorrow next week next month next year. The days passes Ur kids will become major and fly away . U both see it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register