LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Showkat Kmr   11 January 2019

want to rectify sale deed execution date

I have purchased a piece of land for Rs. 20 lakhs and got land purchasing loan but the seller insisted me to clear the dues and I sell my all jewellery and other valuable items and paid him in full on 10 Dec 2018 and on the same date the sale deed got executed before judicial authority after this bank had released my loan on 25 Dec 2018 and bank authority asked me for sale deed when I deposited the sale deed the bank authorities told me that this deed should be executed after 25 Dec 2018 because we have paid you on this date for purchase of land and how could you executed the sale deed before this date. now I want to rectify the date of execution from 10 Dec 2018 with 25 Dec or after please suggest what to do.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 January 2019

Convince the Bank that you have managed with handloans from relatives as there is no scope for changing registered deeds date.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 January 2019

How is that the sale deed was executed before the 'judicial authorities"?

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 January 2019

Show the sale deed to a local lawyer for better appreciation of fact/ document, analyse and advise.

Sale deed has to be presented before and registered by Sub-Registrar and not "judicial officer" as stated by you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register