LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish Kumar   28 December 2018

Resign and lien

Sir I was working in airport Authority of India. But i resigned after working 4 month. Sir I had applied for lien but they didn't approve my lien. Sir I want to return to Airport Authority of India. Can I return to Airport Authority of India.

Learning

11 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     29 December 2018

Whether your resignation was accepted? Inform.

How you can claim lien after working just for 4 months.  Lien is a process for which you should have applied for, if such facility is available in Airport Authority of India. Further,  Lien is only a request and not a right.

Satish Kumar   29 December 2018

yes sir resignation was accepted n I joined power grid but I want to return back airport authority of India

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     29 December 2018

May be before your resignation was accepted you could have gone back pleading that you resigned out of some pressure. But now, you cannot get back the old job,. Just forget it.

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     29 December 2018

As per norms you can submit your request for reabsorption within 90 days wef acceptance of your resignation. Your concerned deptt may or may not accept the same. Lien is not given in your case...so it is very difficult in your case, still you can get in touch with your concerned auth
1 Like

Sir I have contacted HR person where I was posted. They are saying only chairman have authority to reabsorb u. So u write a mail to chairman. But they are also saying that chances are very less.

Sir I have contacted HR person where I was posted. They are saying only chairman have authority to reabsorb u. So u write a mail to chairman. But they are also saying that chances are very less.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 December 2018

The establishment may consider fresh appointment if there is vacancy and you  meet the criteria and clear the recruitment process.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 December 2018

Certainly if Chairman has got the power then he/she may decide.

Usually in such matters since a precedence can be set, a favorable decison may not be easy.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 December 2018

Once resignation has been accepted and you want to return, it would be treated as fresh recruitment. None would agree to your whims and fancies.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     30 December 2018

Well said Sir. No point in trying to give some false hope.

In cases of resignation, before doing so, a person should think thoroughly all the pros and cons. Should not resign in a fit of emotion. One should take advice of Elders and Seniors before resigning. It is not some public place like library, you can exit and enter as you like. It is a job and it needs dedication and loyalty without which there is no point in taking employment.

1 Like

Satish Kumar   30 December 2018

Ya Sir I had taken the advice of seniors and elder. Their advices were mix . Somebody said pgcil is very good. And they also said u can return if u wish till two year. Their is provision in aai called lien. So I had applied for the lien but they didn't approve it. And they informed me after resigning. So sir I was misguided by some of my seniors.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register