LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aria   14 December 2018

How to get tc markscards back

I have written to VC, Registrar and even Chancellor of my univeristy.

Asking them to tell my college principal to give me back my markscards, TC NOC so that I will join some other college as classes are  not being conducted.

I have written letters to principal also asking me to refund my fees, but no reply from anyone.

What to do how to get my markkscards, TC, NOC back??

Learning

8 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     15 December 2018

issue legal notice and approach Dist Forum for deficiency of service.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 December 2018

As per HRD/UGC/AICTE directives it is a serious violation, if the original marks lists are not returned to students immediately after admission.   Please search either in google or in their websites. for that orders.  Quote this and issue a Registered Notice to principal and make this as copy to Registrar of University and also to UGC.  File this as grievance in on line portal pgrms of University and UGC providing full details.  You will certainly get marks list within 15 days from issue of notice.  If not make a complaint to Registrar and UGC and they are bound to impose penalty or even cancel the registration as per the directive, in case of not returning marks list immediately from the student on his demand.

Aria   16 December 2018

Originally posted by : Suri.Sravan Kumar
issue legal notice and approach Dist Forum for deficiency of service.

Filed Consumer Complaint but it got dismissed stating that this is administrative matter and not a consumer forum matter.  

Appeal in State Commission not admitted yet even after 3 months.

What next option do I have?

Aria   16 December 2018

Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad
As per HRD/UGC/AICTE directives it is a serious violation, if the original marks lists are not returned to students immediately after admission.   Please search either in google or in their websites. for that orders.  Quote this and issue a Registered Notice to principal and make this as copy to Registrar of University and also to UGC.  File this as grievance in on line portal pgrms of University and UGC providing full details.  You will certainly get marks list within 15 days from issue of notice.  If not make a complaint to Registrar and UGC and they are bound to impose penalty or even cancel the registration as per the directive, in case of not returning marks list immediately from the student on his demand.

Even police complaint has failed.  RTI application to police is pending hearing in Information Commission.  Have been writing letters to HRD ministry, AICTE, UGC for past 1 year but no reply from anyone.  Alll RTI applications including to governor who is chancellor of university have not been replied. No help from any quarter.

What to do now?

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     16 December 2018

Reasin for non admission? There are judgements to show that such matters come under consumer protection Act.

Aria   16 December 2018

Originally posted by : Suri.Sravan Kumar
Reasin for non admission? There are judgements to show that such matters come under consumer protection Act.

Dont know why not yet admitted. I had gone to State Commission to enquire, they told you have to convince judge to admit the case and issue notice to OP;s. That date has not yet come. Citiations have been provided in lower court itself. The video evidence of lecturers not willing to take class has also been provided to the Consumer Forum. But the President did not view the video when presented to him. CCTV footage was never given when asked through RTI.

Lot of loopholes in the college, I have to just finish my 3 semesters pending.

I have handled my own case.  No matter how I argued the president was reluctant to pass favorable orders.

I wish to know if I should approach High Court wiht writ petition?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 December 2018

Returning of documents is the specific issue and not inter linked with any other issues like discontinuing studies, arrears of fees etc.  Colleges have to separately take action for such recovery in another case.  NCDRC decision states that they can hold their original documents for fee arrears.  That is very old decision.  I have referred the UGC/HRD directive to colleges warning them that affiliation will be canceled if documents are not returned to students on demand.  Once a guidance is given that do not involve single rupee cost, explore all such avenues.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 December 2018

You can benefit from above.

If you are unable to handle on your own, entrust to your own very able LOCAL counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register