LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Aggarwal   03 November 2018

crpc 125..please save me.

I married (not legal marriage ,not pheras were performs)a divorcee women in 2015 and we had a child.she left me 2016 just after child birth.and demanding
she is not mentioning marriage any where. intact after 2016 she ...
1. bank account
2.filled her masters form
3.taking unemployment allowance from govt.
4.not withdrawal her name form her father ration card.
5. filling govt.job forms on divorcee status.
in all these she is mentioning her father name in column of father/ husband name .
I went her home but we lodger 151 FIR against me.
she is living 8since 10 months to her father home
now she is filing 125 croc against me.what to do please please guide me

Learning

7 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     03 November 2018

You have to pay her maintenance if she's not having means to maintain herself and the child. You cannot avoid this liability. Forget all those arguments you're putting here to avoid this financial liability.
1 Like

She is doing job in a private school before this relationship.she quit it after .now school is offering job to her but she is not ready to do job. She is graduate, trained in beautian course,having computer certificate,and Pershing her MSW .

she is demanding 25lakhs .it is her second marriage not mine.she is not willing to live with me. I gave 5 lakh to her family for their home construct ion .but they are not giving back.please guide me

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     03 November 2018

Dear Concerned,

Seek advise, help from elders of the family, and try to reach for an amicable resolve. 

As also, consult a local lawyer of your area with expertise in this area, take all the documents that you have with you.

Regards.

GROSON ADVISORS

legaladvice@grosonadvisors.com

+91 83683 51537

ALOK KUMAR CHOUDHURY (PROPRIETOR)     03 November 2018

Mr deepak according marriage had not done then there is no question of divorce. but it seems that you are in a relationship with her with her consent. For further discussion call me on 9064870570

Bikramaditya Sahu   27 December 2018

whether wife refused to go with her husband without unjustified ground can she get any maintenance

Bikramaditya Sahu   27 December 2018

have any case law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register