LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hirak Pramanik   20 October 2018

clarification Required

lost my marriage certificate, having the duplicate copy of that.need certified true copy..can anybody help me from Kolkata??
please reply.

Learning

12 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     21 October 2018

you can also sought under RTI act by mentioning details of the certificate or go to the registrar office and fill the form to obtain the duplicate copy.
1 Like

Hirak Pramanik   21 October 2018

can you please help me out to get that copy?

Anjul Kumar Jana (Lawyer)     21 October 2018

Mention, for which purpose you require the same.

this is require for the legal separation as an evidence of marriage, which needs to be produce in the court as advised by my advocate.

if anyone can come forward and help me to get this ,it would be highly appreciated, service charge will be paid for their service provide to me.

can anyone kindly advice is there any other alternative way to prove as an evidence of marriage.. joint photo will it work? or any other alternative options is there , please guide

Change your lawyer , when marriage is not in dispute than what is the need of prooving it . it settled law admitted things need not to prove. and if they denied the marriage you will get what u want without any effort.

In my passport also my wife name is appearing,will it not work out? Please advice.

is she denying that she is not your wife ?

she has not appeared hence my advocate did the paper publication also.now my advocate is advising me to arrange the original marriage certificate which I have lost. I have the photocopy of that.

dear Mr Anish, when the proceeding under Special Marriage Act is drawing ex-parte? How to prove marriage under special marriage act in a suit? Otherwise, anybody can claim anyone as spouse.

why one would do that and more over you can also seek record from the concerned office through court .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register