Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deekshit Kumar (private)     19 October 2018

Cruelty towards husband - how to prove

Dear All,

My wife is behaving in cruel manner for many years. She does the following: How to prove these to get divorce and what are the consequences i have to face to apply for divorce on cruelty basis from her.

The following things she does to me which makes me suffer a lot.

1 intentionally making child sick by inflicting them to getting cold and fever
2 intentionally, misuse of kitchen items
3 misuse of taps, switches so as to make me irritated, frustrated and finally have fight with owners
4 telling bad about owners and neighbors to me
5 telling bad about myself to owners and neighbors
6 Intentionally giving contaminated water 
7 unexpected rude behavior towards my mother and brother
8 asking me buy refrigerator on EMI and other items constantly by taking loan
10 waits for a relaxed and settled feeling in my face, and as soon as I am relaxed she starts her tantrums
11 always complaining of pain somewhere in her body
12 She will act for 2 to 3 months to be nice and whenever I am seen relaxed state, she starts altercation by not preparing food, etc
13 intentionally starts cooking bad - in uncleaned utensils so that I and children become ill because of that
14 she lies almost in every thing
15 she makes me forget her abuse by being nice for every 2 months and as soon as she sees a relaxingn feeling on my face, she starts her cycle of abuse 
16 intentionally wasting of rice, vegetables and other groceries, so as to inflict financial stress on me
17 when somebody is ill at her patent's home, she makes children ill here
18 tries to irritate by doing various things and provoke so that I get disturbed…

Kindly provide me with your answers.

Thanks in advance

Kumar

Learning

11 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 October 2018

Dear querist,

Before filling or thinking of divorce take to some psychiatrist

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 October 2018

Before filling or thinking of divorce take to some psychiatrist

Sudheendra (Social worker )     19 October 2018

For all your 18 point "things she does to me which makes you suffer a lot" it is not very different from what most of the families go through.

In the eyes of law, neither will you able to prove the above points nor will that be a proper ground to file for divorce.

Both of you husband and wife need to attend counselling sessions, have good friends, make attempt to keep each other happy.

If all of these attempts fail, then you may consider approaching the court.

indranil bhattacharjee (Supervisor)     19 October 2018

P diksh*t.. Which place do you stay ??

TGK REDDI   20 October 2018

Women are coquettish.    Not marrying is the only remedy.

Deekshit Kumar (private)     20 October 2018

Originally posted by : Sudheendra
For all your 18 point "things she does to me which makes you suffer a lot" it is not very different from what most of the families go through.

In the eyes of law, neither will you able to prove the above points nor will that be a proper ground to file for divorce.

Both of you husband and wife need to attend counselling sessions, have good friends, make attempt to keep each other happy.

If all of these attempts fail, then you may consider approaching the court.

Made number of attempts to keep her happy, but she does the same thing evey 2 to 3 months. How to convince her to take her to a psychiatrist or for counselling sessions (where are these counselling centers).

Thank you

Kumar

TGK REDDI   20 October 2018

Counsellig Centres and Psychiatric Centres are but white elephants.

If you take her to them, the Counsellors and the Psychiatrists will go mad and will have to be admitted in mental hospital.     This's for certain.    Women are adament.     They stick to their guns.     Even God will take leave of His senses.

Men must give a wide berth to women.

1 Like

Sudheendra (Social worker )     20 October 2018

I personally agree that it is difficult to convince someone against their wishes to attend a counselling session.

In these circumstances, seek the assistance of elders of both of your families or very close friends to who both of you agree with.

Your situation is perfectly understandable.

Just do what you are supposed to do.

Standing up to save your family, focussing about your the growth of your child is what is going to make you a Real MAN.

However if things still get out of your hands, then you will still be satisfied that you did everything that you could.

Good Luck. 

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     21 October 2018

Shakespear, once said "Fraility Is Thy Name Oh! Woman", and that fraility has been listed by you in perfect manner. If the list of Encylopedia of wife's frality is true, no man on this Planet can live with her as a wife.

1 Like

TGK REDDI   21 October 2018

Is it really life which men live?     People think it is.     But it is not.

Every man says, " Can't help ".     At the same time every man says life is an unfathomable ocean.

99% of wives hurl vulgar words and husbands meekly bow.

Ashish Gupta   21 October 2018

Dear Mr Kumar

I think you have already spoken to her parents and other elder people. Coming to the legal aspect , If your wife agrees to mutual consent divorce , then you can go for it and if she does not  agree, then the only solution that you have is to file divorce on ground of cruelty which is a delayed process and you might not be able to prove in court. However once you will file a case of divorce , court will refer your case to mediation where there are chances of getting the same converted to mutual consent divorce u/s 13B during the counselling session.

Regards

Ashish 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register