Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PUNNAM SAMARASIMHA REDDY   18 October 2018

certificates doesn't have my full surname

Good evening,
I am from Andhra pradesh
My name is punnam samarasimha Reddy ,I'm studying Btech 2 nd year in IIT(BHU), In my 10th class marks list my name is printed as P SAMARASIMHA REDDY(surname single alphabet),and I got my +2 certificate as per 10th with single alphabet and while appearing for see got my name changed in aadhar with single alphabet and my birth certificate everything has only single alphabet surname but now when I am applying for driving license in online it is requesting my full surname which doesn't matches with my aadhar name,will it effect my passport application in future??
please help me...
Thanking you in advance

Learning

9 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     18 October 2018

Apply for change of the surname (single alphabet) to Punnam in Aadhaar Card through online UIDIA. for this an Affidavit from parents also required.  or contact in local Mee-seva service centres.

Karunakar Gandham   18 October 2018

Not only driving licence , pancard also dosent take single alphabet to applay. Simply it is also get big issue in govt jobs..

Karunakar Gandham   18 October 2018

Cunsult lawyer for gazzete certificate for changing surname

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     19 October 2018

Nothing will happen. For everybody in Andhra Pradesh the intial name records are with single alphabet only.  My name was too was like that. But when I applied for Passport there was not problem.  At the most they may ask you to give an Affidavit giving full form of the Single Alphabet. 

1 Like

Karunakar Gandham   19 October 2018

Sir, what is affidavit , where i get for full form of single alphabet.

Don't bother about it now. When asked explain to them how names are written in Andhra Pradesh with surname as a single alphabet. If anybody asks then give the affidavit which needs to be notarized. The Notary Lawyer knows what write and he will help you.
1 Like

Don't bother about it now. When asked explain to them how names are written in Andhra Pradesh with surname as a single alphabet. If anybody asks then give the affidavit which needs to be notarized. The Notary Lawyer knows what write and he will help you.
1 Like

Karunakar Gandham   19 October 2018

Affidavit notary is acceptable for govt exams (certificate verification) Bcause if i got govt job they verify my certificates. Is above noatary acceptable for single alphabet

It depends. You have to ask the department concerned who is asking you to explain the difference between your Aadhar card and certificates.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register