Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lasya   23 September 2018

Sexual harassment by father in law, while seeking divorce

Hi,

My name is Lasya.

i have been married for 1.6 years by now. i understood that my husband is Impotent in couple months since marriage.

besides this problem, i used face many other problems his physical harassments and in laws metal harassments. 

instead of filing a case, i used to ask him, try to convince him for mutual divorce. but he used to deny and used say things would get adjusted. but there is no improvement in our marriage life rather than increase of disturbances, quarrels, harassments.

as i fed up on this, I clearly discussed with him last month stating that i need divorcé at any cost. if he agrees we would apply mutual divorce else i would consult a lawyer and file a case independently. this is happened in this Aug month end. a week later i also informed the same to his father too.

after 2days his father came to us (our in laws stay in the village, we both live in hyderabad). His father said that he would stay with us 1-2 months and get the things on place. if the problem is still persists then he would himself ask his son to take divorce.

i said ok. and waiting as days pass on..

in coupe of days i felt his father had understood my husband's impotency (later i got confirmed)

the day when the disaster happened is. last Saturday i.e. 15 Sep, after my husband went on his work and his father was in the living room (drinking alcohol (Known later)

as i was not well that i laid on my bed and falling into asleep, his father came in my room, and by time i got little conscious he was beside me and was trying to grab me around, cant say what he was trying to do with me,,, swiftly got out of the  bed and i was trying go out room .. I was completely blank and  only words I remembered are he said 'there is no wrong doing such thing, you can do it with your father in law, and it can be a practice for you also' 

I quickly ran out of room and house and called my brother. my parents came and took me home from there,

it's been a week by now, as my parents are in consulting relatives and taking advices how to go further. 

but i m feeling disgusting, so frustrated,  what to do

please advise me can we file a case on his father and get my marriage annulled or still need go through the divorce only

or any other proceeding to get rid off it quickly 

thanking in advance

Lasya

Learning

12 Replies

TGK REDDI   24 September 2018

Apply for divorce.     Mutual Consent Divorce is not so important here.

And one bitter fact.     Home becomes hell if any member of family rejects s*x with any other member of the family, male or female.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     24 September 2018

You should lodge police complaint against the father in law for s*xual molestation and seek annulment of marriage from your husband on the ground of non-consumation of marriage due to his impotency.

(Guest)

The most common allegation by women who married a wrong husband is saying that husband is impotent.  You came to know husband is impotent how? and when? you say couple of months later you found out. WOW.

These lies cannot be proved in court.  Who knows your face is not so beautiful that a it could rise your husbands dic?

now you your father in laws dic got rised as substitute for his sons dic not rising?

Very hard to believe.

The moment you said you asked your husband for mutual divorce, it is clear that your allegations are fake.

If you are able to come up with convincing replies to the following questions you might succeed in getting divorce thorugh court without your husbands consent.

1.  Why did you not lodge police complaint aginast your father in law?

The actual words of the father-in-law, though not acceptable to TGK Reddi, are, however, golden.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     24 September 2018

To admin: Can you please look into Mr. TGK Reddy response?.

Shri R Trivedi

Based on your recommendation if LCI debars me, I'm the first man to become happy.    That's the appropriate honour to me.

I think Manisha D Tiwari's language is acceptable to Shri R Trivedi.

Once I told that an Expert was a nuisance to LCI.    Some expert condemned me.

One Expert ( a she ) told that I should be hung with my head being downwards and be beaten by chappal.

Another Expert ( also a she ) called me, " Idiot ".

No Expert condemned them and recommended action against them by the Admin.

Impotency can very easily be proved.     Divorce can very easily be obtained.

I don't think Court can ask why she made such an inordinate delay.     Nor can the police.

There's no limitation.    It's a running betrayal. 

Complaining against the father-in-law is not mandatory.

1 Like

(Guest)

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

TGK REDDI   25 September 2018

TGK Buddy?

Thank you sir.      You're  uniquely clever sir.

1 Like

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     25 September 2018

Manisha Tiwari has been taken care off. No one was required to make a case against her, it was so obvious. Have I misunderstood the innuendo you have used for father-in-law? (Golden words?)

TGK REDDI   26 September 2018

First of all I'll make the definition of innuendo handy.

An allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one.

Mine is not allusive.      People's opinions are.

Mine is not oblique.      People's opinions are.

People often say my remarks are disparaging.      But they don't think so.    Truth disparages people.     I think people's remarks are disparaging.      Also I say so.

A judge said, " Your village should be proud of you."

My ideology is world famous.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register