LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poonam Kumari   06 September 2018

divorce case

Actually my husband want divorce from me but I don't want divorce because I've one girl 3 years old girl and I didn't not want that my daughter live life without her father or mother..
My husband filed divorce case and two dates in court he just gave sick application and next hearing date is in Oct...
So can you pls suggest me or tell me that,, how can i refuse this divorce case which is filed by my husband... Pls reply

Learning

21 Replies

TGK REDDI   06 September 2018

A wife shouldn't live with an unwilling wife.

You haven't the reason why your husband wants to divorce.

1 Like

TGK REDDI   06 September 2018

Sorry.     Unwilling husband.     Not unwilling wife.     I regret the error.

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     06 September 2018

Dear concerned,

Since you are not agreeing to the divorce, you have no choice but to win the divorce case on merits. Your husband will need to prove certain facts in order to obtain an order. Glancing upon the petition filed by husband may help to give more favourable assistance.

Regards,

Aditya Grover

GROSON ADVISORS

Legaladvice@grosonadvisors.com

1 Like

Actually my husband have affair but I've not any prof his affair,, Infact my husband not came my daughter born even he's not want to girl...
He beat me many time because of that affair girl..
And recently last insident,, he can house in drunk and then he beaten me in Andhra pradesh because he's posted in aandra pradesh and my neighbours saved me and my daughter life and then i called in police station,, police came and arrested him,, in police station he apologize to me and my father and senior police officer also abd written a apologize latter that gave in police station or one copy for me also..then police inspector said to me and my father u go with your father for few months like 2-3 and then your husband came and back to with his husband ok,, i said ok and go with my father house..
One month latter my husband not came but he gave me sent me a divorce notice by legal firm...

My husband family also involved in this because now days my husband family said he's not come with me but they take my daughter from me by court

Didn't understand now what can i do,, because my daughter wants her father but my husband not want her daughter and me also....

Ajay sharma   07 September 2018

AJAY SHARMA, ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT AT J&K,

WE HAVE TO FILE AN LEGAL NOTICE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YKU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

Ajay sharma   07 September 2018

AJAY SHARMA, ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT AT J&K,

WE HAVE TO FILE AN LEGAL NOTICE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YOU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

The courts grant divorce on valid reasons as in personal law/applicable enactments, and/or if marriage has irretrievably broken down.

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, mediators, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..e.g; the evidences that you have posted and copy of petition etc  

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Family/ civil courts, HC, SC…

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

If you have financial issues seek Free Legal Aid from DLSA. Check in LOCAL courts complex.

Elders of the family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, mediators can also help to crease the differences and save the marriage and your spouse may agree to withdraw the petition and lead married life with you.

You can also attempt for the same on your own.

If nothing works and marriage has broken down then MCD, contetsed divorce are one of the options..

1 Like

Poonam Kumari   07 September 2018

My parents want that his son in law change in behaviour and respect her daughter and don't beaten her again and again but my in law's told opposite and said they don't want her daughter in law but yes they want my 3 year's daughter,, many people try to talk my husband and my in law's also but my in law's don't interested that my and my husband live together... Now what i do???

Poonam Kumari   07 September 2018

Sir actually my parents still want that her son in law change in behaviour and respect her daughter and don't beaten her again and again but my in law's don't interested that my and my husband live together, my in law's don't want that his son take her wife back in son's life but they want my 3 year's old daughter... Infact many people goes and talk to them my husband and my in law's but they don't talk to them also... Now what can i do????

Ashish Gupta   08 September 2018

Dear Poonam

You have the right to contest the divorce petition on merits. To be very honest , Its a long process of about 3-4 years at least  . These days there is a lot of pressure on courts to settle these matrimonial cases by referring to the mediation centre which is there in the court itself. You can raise you concerns there also and find a way to settle this amicably. 

Regards

Ashish

Poonam Kumari   08 September 2018

Thank u sir,, can u pls tell me one thing more,, can its possible that my husband filed divorce case and not appeared on these date so can i put the question in court that when my husband filled the divorce case and he didn't appeared on dates so pls refuse the divorce case,?? Or can i cancelled him divorce case in court..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register