Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopal G   10 September 2018

avoiding alimony totally

wife wants to separate post 6 months marriage and I do
n't want to separate ..we r trying to talk and settle again and if she does not agree at all, then how I suffer least monetarily.

Learning

4 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     10 September 2018

If your wife is not working or has no means to financially support herself than be prepared to provide her monthly maintenance that will be fixed by the Court if she apply for the same under any of the provision of law applicable in the case.
1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     10 September 2018

If your wife is not working or has no means to financially support herself than be prepared to provide her monthly maintenance that will be fixed by the Court if she apply for the same under any of the provision of law applicable in the case.
1 Like

Gopal G   10 September 2018

Thank you for helping..but we have no child and we are married for just 6 months only, I have her certificates with me but now I am understanding why she kept saying that her 6 yrs of job experience cannot be obtained and me and family took it lightly and didn't care much,. I have no proof that she was working for 6 yrs before marriage and she had started job 2 months ago at matrimonial home. Now my question is if we are not able to settle things, then how I avoid alimony or pay it for very very less time and start a new life, I don't want to keep paying her for whole life time, it I'll impact career as well as if I earn more, she will ask more..I am perplexed.. please let me know..

(Guest)

Either you have to ide or she has to ide. Thats the only way to avoid alimony permanently.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register