LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Kanaujia   02 September 2018

What to do when someone filed false fir

I am a banking professional working in Bareilly , my native place is Kanpur in my father's house a tenant who is hinged from last 30 years he stop us and dialled 100 no. when we are constructing in our roof anndd charge that my brother and father beatt him the matter came to nearest police chowki and they charge Shanti bhaang case against all of us.
as my house is old so leakage issue is persist on the day of rakshabandhan when I visit my place , my tenant gives application for leakage issue and said to repair it now we said we will look after this and a sort of quarrel also happen and my tenant warned me he will file wrong charge against me and on 29 of August he lodged an fir against me that I encroached in his house and assault her wife and daughter and torn her clothes. I am very simple person and this causes mental harrassment for me.
please help and guide what to do.
I didn't did anything like that.

Learning

5 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     02 September 2018

its better to consult local Advocate who is well versed in criminal matters rather than seeking advice in this column

manoj   02 September 2018

Explain the situation before the investigation officer and show the letter given by tenant to repair the house. the duty of investigation officer is to investigate the case in proper way and he cannot file charge sheet without any evidence. So you no need to worry in the above situation. If the investigation officer calls you for the enquiry, you attend before him and explain the situation, and at the same time you file civil suit before the civil court to evict the tenant.

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

1 Like

anubhav Bhatt   02 September 2018

Dear Panic,
In that situation you should first try to get Arrest Stay before Hon'ble High Court by way of Criminal Writ Petition because in Uttar Pradesh Anticipatory Bail provision not works thereafter file a eviction suit before court better if you contact us then I can elaborate properly about that case.

Regards
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile & What's app 9198889990

TGK REDDI   02 September 2018

I don't like the Reply of Shri Suri Sravan Kumar.

1 Like

Gaurav Kanaujia   02 September 2018

Sir suvi I m here for solution of my problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register