Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yug   23 August 2018

False 420 case

Hello,

I am Yug Gupta, I lived in Delhi and I do freelancer job, Software developer. One of my client file false 420 case against me in Rajasthan, Bikaner. I got call from ASI bikaner Kote Gate Police station to come here and produce the facts. But I am fearing that he will arrest me. Please be adivce what to do in this case.

Best Regard's

Yug

Learning

12 Replies

TGK REDDI   23 August 2018

As a rule the police are not supposed to call you but call on you for inquiry or investigation.

A person needn't be present before anybody unless summoned. A person needn't turn up even if a court of law issues Notice; not summons or warrant.

You can, in order that the police are not annoyed, meet the ASI along with your friends and relatives and, preferably, an advocate.

Don't go to the police station alone.     Anything will happen there.

1 Like

yug   23 August 2018

Dear Reddi,

Did you see the FIR copy that I have attahced?

Best Regard's

Yug

yug   23 August 2018

Dear Reddi,

Can you able to tell me what summons? is it under 41 section?

Best Regad's

Yug

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 August 2018

My sincere suggestion is First make sure that there is no guilt on your part, then contact a local advocate, and ask him to obtain anticipatory bail, and visit to station with a local Advocate.

Avoid confrontation with such Police as their attitude is known.   It is just a curse to visit such Police stations or Courts for a professional, as it is a wastage of time and money, inaddition to lot of mental tension.

If the amount is nominal forego that amount and save yourself from such criminal records through compromise.  Dealing the matter in a new place is not that easy.

1 Like

anubhav Bhatt   24 August 2018

Dear client,
You should challenge that FIR before Hon'ble High Court I seen your FIR which was filed by Sikander Ali but I would like to talk you then elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
High Court
Mobile 9198889990

yug   24 August 2018

Dear, 

Someone tell me qashing FIR under crpc 482, is total descrtion of judge. In my case Local IO do file any report yet, he did not sent me any summon to appear before him, only call me to porduce before him, but I am fearing if go there he will arresst me sure. Did I get AB from HIGH court? Please be advice.

TGK REDDI   25 August 2018

Quash is within the powers of a High Court.

At such an initial stage as this quash is never possible.

Yes, Shri Yug.    Try to, sir, get Anticipatory Bail.

yug   25 August 2018

Can I apply the AB from high court?

TGK REDDI   25 August 2018

Both High Court and Sessions Court are competent.

yug   25 August 2018

Should I file the AB in Jaipur high court? Please be advice. FIR is registered in bikaner.

yug   25 August 2018

Should I file the AB in Jaipur high court? Please be advice. FIR is registered in bikaner.

Ashish Gupta   28 August 2018

Dear Yug

AB can be filed in either Distt court or High Court (Jaipur or Jodhpur) . I must say that you should hire a local advocate.

Regards

Ashish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register