LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yadagiri Yadagiri   18 July 2018

blackmailing

we met each other 7 months ago, I trusted him, I was friendly with him, he started liking me, I don't kw when he hacked my phone, my all information with him,like photos, call data, contract, logs, whatsapp chat, etc. thn he started reveling this slowly, then many times I used to meet him to delete my detiles, then he used to touch me. still I try to delete my detiles, if I say no to his proposal he used to blackmail me, he used to touch me, want to have s*x with me, but I never been him to do tat, whn I want to go far from him, he used to blackmail me, I will say to ur parents, friends ,ur ex boy friends etc. the blackmailing Rick was high , in few days, he sent my pics and audio to one of my friend,i thought tat I should suicide, so I said to my parents and complain to she team, I filed a case on him, in hurry I said tat I kw him from 5 months. but I kw him from 7 months. he is taken for remand. I'm worried that I said wrong. what happens next, plz can u say

Learning

32 Replies

abhishek sharma   18 July 2018

don't worry be calm and with the help of police or any other person also just destroy all the data that is available to that guy by any means. Take the help of lady police and tell her your situation she would surely cooperate with you and also if the man who is blackmailing you you should keep that chat safe to support your part of the support and it's good that your parents know about this just don't get despair!
1 Like

can I take case back? if he say sorry... sir

No let him suffer. don't go by his words because I have seen cases where the blackmailing comes back so let him suffer for his malafide intentions. He is no one to you now Just make sure to destroy all your data available with him!
1 Like

yes, I kw what tourcher pain harassment he gave me sir, but if he take revenge on me, after coming from jail, Sir according to my case what kind of acts they take on him, and what cases will be booked on him.

I become characterless infront of my parents sir, what punishment tat court will decline sir, in my case cyber harassment and blackmailing by data and Mental tourcher, and bad slan way of speaking with me. would u think this case is serious sir?

sir what next, in my case, going to happen. I should forgive him, or not. what is the end of my situation. thank you so much ..for response sir..

See the thing is what has happened has happened you cannot change thee things so for the time being forget your parents because the need of the hour is that guy so let the complaint/case continue and moreover don't be so much worried about the future consequences be brave and just let him go behind the bars and in case you and your parents are of the opinion that you want to forgive that person then make him plead guilty in the Court and he will give a statement on Oath that in future he will never ever do anything wrong in future but I would not recommend this better way is to punish him in whatever manner because such people are just garbage in our society.
1 Like

thank you sir
1 Like

Your Most Welcome Miss

I will inform... my case detiles sir

tq for ur response advice, I'm so happy to share my feelings with u sir.

No problem. I will help you in every possible way

Yadagiri Yadagiri   19 July 2018

how should I fight for my safety sir, and how to win my case, what should, I answer them, when they call me. how should I explain my tourcher and pain to them.

abhishek sharma   19 July 2018

do you have any of his recording as in audio or whatsapp chats?? any letter anything that you and he were in contact regularly
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register