LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

everything is on   12 July 2018

Previous job information

sir..i am doing job in psu bank.and during job i also joined a regular course withiut telling my employer and i have completed it any how.Now i want to know if i join a new job through this regular..is there any prob???and through NPS (new pension scheme) can they fetch my previous employment detail??

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 July 2018

There is a practice of refering to previous employer, particularly in case of Bank employees.   The issue that you may have to face is not your job, but you can claim the degree which you have obtained without permission of competent authority, as a regular student.

NPS has nothing to do with this.  No one can foretell whether it becomes an issue with your future employer or not.  If there is a column of your previous experience in the application with future employer, if you do not provide facts, that may become issue of suppressing facts.

1 Like

everything is on   13 July 2018

sir some people saying you cant do a regular course during govt job.becoz you can't present yourself two places at the same time..except private student.they said if you do the regular course then in future u can loose your future job.they will ask you how you complete the course then you will have no option except loosing job

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 July 2018

Your query is thisI want to know if i join a new job through this regular..is there any prob???and through NPS (new pension scheme) can they fetch my previous employment detail??  

Your first query was about problems with future employer.

Now you have modified the query as this: If you do the regular course then in future u can loose your future job.they will ask you how you complete the course then you will have no option except loosing job

The answer to your first query is applicable to all issues: No one can foretell whether it becomes an issue with your future employer or not.  If there is a column of your previous experience in the application with future employer, if you do not provide facts, that may become issue of suppressing facts. 

Simple solution might be:  Do not use the degree with future employer.

Honestly, acquiring of such qualification in the past is not the issue of future employer and you have not harmed any interest or violated any law except acquiring regular degree during employment.  But, simple fact is that if employer wants to get rid of the employee, he may take every chance to find such violations, and suppression of material fact in an application is one and whether it is material or not is secondary.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register