LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit   01 July 2018

Police verification

I received my passport by suppressing college address. Now I have been selected for central government job and I have to go through a police verification. where I am mentioning all my addresses. this will mismatch with earlier addresses or (information) provided by me in passport application. Can it lead to losing my appointment. If so what can I do legally to avoid this from happening.

Learning

6 Replies

Naa Channel Naa Istam   01 July 2018

have ever been convicted in any offence

Haresh Thakor   02 July 2018

document su joiA love marriage karva ate

Haresh Thakor   02 July 2018

Cort ma marriage karva mate na banne paksh na document sir janav so

Rohit   02 July 2018

No never convicted in any crime

Naa Channel Naa Istam   02 July 2018

address mismatch will not disqualify you from selection. regarding police verification related your address you contact the concerned jurisdiction police station and ask them what to do. If you want good advice you have to tell the whole situation. you question is only 20% clear

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     02 July 2018

police verification means whether you have any police record or not. and the police verification will be conducted in your local jurisdiction where you are residing and in case police may go to your house or that verification as per you recidence certificate or other address proof.

passport is not a matter for rejection because this is not the stage of document verification.

in case they reject your canducture

Jyotirmaya Prasad Behera

Advocate, Orissa High Court

Mob: 9132319262

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register