LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bidhan Dave (Advocate)     06 March 2010

Transfer of 2002 riot cases from Gujarat

The Supreme Court had transfered cases of Zahira & Bilkis to the courts of Maharashtra. The so called NGOs have played major role for the justice to Muslim victims!!!

The Apex court had also passed adverse remarks for the investigation of Gujarat police & ordered the reinvestigation of nearly 2000 cases. Most of the cases were transferred to the state ruled by Congress.

It is also true that till date no person is convicted in the sikh riots but above NGOs have not shown any interest for the justice of Sikh victims.

The Apex court had also not shown any activism in the cases of Sikh Riots.The Apex court can not have double standard  & I feel they must transfer the cases related  to the sikh rioting to other state ruled by BJP to give justice.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 March 2010

These NGSs want just publicity and to get awards and rewards.  They  play drama.  They think that they are onlyt care takers of the communmity if they fought they will be highlighted.  They dont know other community.

It is all happening because of the so called indian intellectuals and political parties because they are depended on their votes, they are not worried about the votes of the other communities.  NGOS they dont have other work to do.

Reagrding the Apex Court. a big ? mark

1 Like

Bidhan Dave (Advocate)     07 March 2010

Thanks Rajeev for your feed back.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     07 March 2010

Sir, what about the injustice meted out with Kashmiri Pandits and other Kashmiri? Do any body or any court has time to look at those injustices. In their own country they are forced to live like refugee. Also there are lot of injustice are taking place in the entire nation. Why SC is taking special interest in Gujrat only when All are equal in the eye of law? It will be better to merge India  with Pakistan.

Bidhan Dave (Advocate)     08 March 2010

Thanks Ashutosh for your view. My aim is to be start a debate for injustice done by our own courts. It is sad that the order passed in the name of justice is injust.

Some time our judges are also behaving like a politician &  also wants to show that they are secularist.  You are right the cause of Kashmiri Pandits is best example of selective approch of Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has demoralized the entire judiciary of Gujarat .

By the way I am not supporter of any perticular political party. Why I feel the way I feel because I was one of the defense advocate in the Bilkis case. The attitude of the judge, from the day one was to convict all the accused. in fact the judge was hand picked. The Judge has records of favouring prosecution & inclination to convict the accused on slightest evidence. He is known for "Moral Conviction" i.e. the evidence is not enough to convict but the judge personally feels that the accused is guilty & hence pass order of conviction. The same judge is also aware of the fact that the accused will be acquitted by the high court because the evidence is not enough for conviction.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     09 March 2010

Yes sir, they too are behaving like pseudo-secularist. and showing cheap emotions. Higher Judiciary should behave maturely and should have respected subordinates. SC has behaved like hitler without considering the justice delivering mechanism/paraphenallia. Do SC want to hang entire Gujrat. No one has taken note of the plight of kashmiries hindus. They have paid and are paying the price of being a hindu and Indian. even sir u note that recently Pakistan has rescued two sikh youths from clutches of Taliban. At least Pakistan has courage to take action. Has ever India has rescued any hostages safely.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register