LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja sen   27 May 2018

Rcr file by husband

sir pls tell one thing after win rcr wife come back home but if she and her family file false case against husband then what he will do. legaly any safeguard for in this situation.

Learning

18 Replies

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     27 May 2018

Who won RCR case? Husband or Wife ? 

Raja sen   27 May 2018

husband win then wife come back home but after some days wife and her family file case against husband. 

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     27 May 2018

No legal safeguard, just defend the criminal complaint case filled by the wife/relatives in the court and get aquitted of all charges framed against you, after that you get good ground for getting marriage dissolved by decree of divorce on the ground of cruelty.

Raja sen   27 May 2018

thank u sir actually my wife and her family dnt want divorce. they only concern about her sister marriage so they need  me as husband only to show the society that she is married. we traied many time to solve the problem but my in laws are very bad, they mis guided me. she staying here like a mess cause most of the time after fighting she call her parent,they come to my house and take her back.my parents and our reputation in society is damage by her behavior.

Raja sen   27 May 2018

Sir pls reply.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     27 May 2018

RCR that you filled was absolutely wrong decision on wrong advice. If you were not happy with marriage, you should have filled for divorce. Now after all has happened, if your wife and her relative's are acting like what you mentioned, better will be to file divorce case against her on ground of divorce if she doesn't agree for divorce by mutual consent.

Raja sen   27 May 2018

Sir if I file divorce on the ground of mental cruelty. How prove it. She dnt want divorce mutually.

Raja sen   27 May 2018

Sir if I file divorce on the ground of mental cruelty. How prove it. She dnt want divorce mutually.

Try to remember how she used to harras you. Try to write specific averments with proper dates .. it will help you to prove your case on averments Hire an Advocate near you, he will help you in making the Divorce petition

Raja sen   27 May 2018

Thank u sir. Tell u one that when she left house with her mother they said within 10days they inform what she want,but 2month over they totaly silent. Now what to do.then I want to know what she want through sending a legal notice. Is it possible.

Raja sen   27 May 2018

Thank u sir. Tell u one that when she left house with her mother they said within 10days they inform what she want,but 2month over they totaly silent. Now what to do.then I want to know what she want through sending a legal notice. Is it possible.

Possible what? Do you want to send a legal notice to your wife? 

Raja sen   27 May 2018

Want to know what she want through a legal notice not over phone cause they totaly silent.actttually she is misguided by her parent.

Raja sen   27 May 2018

Want to know what she want through a legal notice not over phone cause they totaly silent.actttually she is misguided by her parent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register