LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav Gandhi (Sr.Officer)     28 April 2018

Ex part decree

Hi, Meri decree court ne 12jan2018 decree order Kiya. 90days 15april ko pura huva. Kya abhi bhi Meri wife high court me petition file kar sakti hai??? THANKS Nirav

Learning

8 Replies

Divorce decree ex part

Divorce decree ex part

TGK REDDI   29 April 2018

Han.   Darz kar sakti hain.    Agar deri maaf ki jaayegi to woh kamiyab hongi.

Nirav Gandhi (Sr.Officer)     29 April 2018

Wo konsa ground level sakti hai deri maf Karlene ke liye

TGK REDDI   29 April 2018

Yeh woh jaanen.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 April 2018

It is strange that a "Senior Officer" is preferring to write WINGLISH which is difficult to understand by experts.

Whether wife was served with notice before proceeding to record ex-parte evidence and passing ex-parte decree? 

Did you consult your lawyer who has successfully got decree passed in your favour? If so, what is his/her opinion and advise? If no, why?

Why do you seek second opinion on the basis of limited information given in this post by you?

If you feel strong, send a copy of the petition and judgement to me at my email: majjagdish@yahoo.com

or

Dr. J C Vashista, Advocate, Ch. No. 647, Dwarka Courts Complex, New Delhi-110075; however, depending upon the case you will have to pay for consultancy. 

Nirav Gandhi (Sr.Officer)     30 April 2018

Sir, summonse was served in nov 2014. She was appeared only one day in court.and after 2015 July again resend notice via register ad and AD copy submitted in court. 12Jan17 court ordered ex part decree in favour of me. 12 April validity of 90,days over to challange in high court. My question is that wheather she file petition in highcourt. What is chance to accept her petition by highcourt. Thanks Nirav

TGK REDDI   30 April 2018

I pray the Hon'ble Members not to hate a query because it is fake, academic or anonymous.      Such quries do not violate the policy of lawyersclubindia.

If your time is too precious to pay attention to such queries, chance may be given to members like me.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register