LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dutoo Aarto   21 April 2018

How to get divorce

I got married of 2nd June 2017. Just after month my wife left my home and from July to November she stayed in her home...after her parents taken help of lawyer and made some allegation that because of my behaviour she facing trouble and all..and I need to go psychologist...I given the psychology test and came clear....now after four month she is pregnant of 2 month and she again left home in 1 April 2018..Now I have no interest to continue life with her...How can proceed to divorce..

Little about her she is working one..Her family is always shown interest in her money..and always taken money from her...She brought them scooty ...also she used to pay 10000 per month rent of them...and because of her such behaviour her family wants her with them only..

So what I can do...please suggest

Learning

9 Replies

and she have 38000 in hand salary...Then also do I needed to pay her maintanance...I have not taken any money while marrige..only one engagement ring...And got some stuff like fridge bed and cupboard...from her relative that's all...

Jyoti (student)     21 April 2018

as you said she is working you don't have to pay her maintenance but u need to take care of child expenses.

Hi Jyoti if she want baby to stay with her...then also after divorce I have to pay baby expenses

Yes. Both parents have to take care of child's expenses

Yes. Both parents have to take care of child's expenses
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 April 2018

Divorce With Mutual Consent: When husband and wife both agree to a divorce, the courts will consider a divorce with mutual consent. ...
  • Divorce Without Mutual Consent: In case of a contested divorce, there are specific grounds on which the petition can be made. ...
  • Cruelty. ...
  • Adultery. ...
  • Desertion. etc. 

pankaj verma   21 April 2018

does she want divorce or not....if yes then filed mutual petition ...and get divorce..
1 Like

Actully she just don't want stay with me..not saying about divorce

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     26 April 2018

If she dont want to stay with you then you can apply for divorce this is good ground. Appoint advocate and file divorce application.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register