Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Sharma   18 April 2018

Lack of medical treatment

Hi,
I am a unfortunate son who is helpless on treating his father's disease because his father is an under trial accused in a district court in West Bengal.
My father was suffering from several diseases like Cardiac issues, blood pressure, hypertension, diabetes. Now since the last 2 months, he is suffering from a brain attack because of which the left part of his body is gone senseless. Initially he was admitted in one of the major government hospital and from there my dad was referred to AIIMS, which did not happen. He was later taken back to the district hospital and also was proven for the same disease ( brain attack).
Now, the saddest part is the Hounarable ADJ of the trial court is not ready to give my father any further treatment apart from the district hospital, which doesn't have a Neurology dept as well. Also the district sub-jail doesn't have a hospital ward in it.
We had pleaded to the ADJ for at least sending my father to the next district, where there is a medical ward in the jail and also the city govt hospital has a Neurology dept as well. Still nothing worked and my petition was rejected saying that best possible treatment is been given to my father by the district hospital but nothing of such happened.
Every day my dad's health is declining towards the worst.

Need help with ideas on to what I can do about it and how... Pls reply

Learning

6 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     18 April 2018

approach High court for appropriate directions to the court.

1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     18 April 2018

File Writ petition in the High Court for immediate relief for the life and health of your father.

1 Like

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     18 April 2018

Get a medical certificate from registered Medical Practioner depicting the medical treatement or facilities that are providing in that jail is insufficient and prays to the court on that basis, hope so court may not deny as you wish. In fact, court cannot interfere and say the treatment given in the said jail is wise enought unless he has been proved by medical practioner of that hopital has certify.Relaying on its report court pass its order.

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     18 April 2018

Get a medical certificate from registered Medical Practioner depicting the medical treatement or facilities that are providing in that jail is insufficient and prays to the court on that basis, hope so court may not deny as you wish. In fact, court cannot interfere and say the treatment given in the said jail is wise enought unless he has been proved by medical practioner of that hopital has certify.Relaying on its report court pass its order.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 April 2018

No need to go to get any certificate at this juncture. Let file a writ petition for directions to the govt. authorities to give good treatment.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     21 April 2018

File writ petition in High court of competent jurisdiction for life and treatment of your father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register