LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ds Tommy   15 April 2018

another girl tries to woo my husband

If an unmarried girl knowing the fact of a man being my husband and also father of my child tries to woo him in her love, what legal action can i take against her. I have also warned her on whatsapp but the conversation has been deleted, can i get that conversation back. Once she even cut her hand in order to threatening my husband of suicide i have that photo with me. My husband has earned lot of bad name due association with her, is the case is the case of defamation suit possible, what proof is required for it.

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     15 April 2018

Your husband is involved with her and person involved in illicit relationship is aware of the consequences, so where is the question of defamation? To take action against her, rather the action against the husband should be taken. You cannot take action against her by any manner, rather she will continue all wrong allegations against your husband may be charges of molestation and s*xual abuse be if not charged of rape against him.

ds Tommy   15 April 2018

Thanku sir, but where does the question of rape comes once no physical association has been there. I have seen her msg on my husband mobile. All in mind heart and mobile so no allegations of rape possible. Even if she say so medical exam will reveal the fact. That means as a girl she can allure and entice anyone and will remain unblemished. No remedy under law against her.

ds Tommy   15 April 2018

Pl guide under which law i can take action against my husband once she is not against any act of husband and no physical relationship established.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 April 2018

There is very little that you can do. The only action against your husband could be to ask for divorce.

1 Like

ds Tommy   16 April 2018

Thanku sir, but no remedy against girl, gdeat irony of law

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     26 April 2018

I do not know of any law to punish the girl.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register