LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dutoo Aarto   16 April 2018

Can i file divorce against my wife

I got married of 2nd June 2017. Just after month my wife left my home and from July to November she stayed in her home...after her parents taken help of lawyer and made some allegation that because of my behaviour she facing trouble and all..and I need to go psychologist...I given the psychology test and came clear....now after four month she is pregnant of 2 month and she again left home in 1 April 2018..Now I have no interest to continue life with her...How can proceed to divorce..

Little about her she is working one..Her family is always shown interest in her money..and always taken money from her...She brought them scooty ...also she used to pay 10000 per month rent of them...and because of her such behaviour her family wants her with them only..

So what I can do...please suggest

Learning

5 Replies

Nitin Kalshetti   16 April 2018

ask for separation,before divorce
2 Like

But as we are completing a year of marriage at 2nd June 2018 ..In which she stayed with her parents for 7 month and 5 month with me...So why not to consider divorce...What advantage I will have...

TGK REDDI   16 April 2018

The advantage of separation is you'll avoid domestic violence and cruelty.

She's cruel and selfish.      Yet she's entitled to maintenance from you.      Gender-biased barbaric laws.

2 Like

Siddharth Jain   16 April 2018

It is settled legal position that making unfounded indecent defamatory allegations against the spouse or his relatives amount to causing cruelty. So, you can file for divorce on grounds of cruelty and that the conduct of the your wife was such that it was not possible for you to bear such type of cruelty.
For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com
2 Like

thanks Siddharth...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register