LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (Consultant)     13 April 2018

Gpa on open land

I am a son of my dad. My dad purchased land at hyderabad in 1985. He gave GPA to his sister in sep 2012. She sold the land to the third party(no blood relation) in November 2012. My dad doesn't have any intention to give that property to his sister. Since she is hyderabad he gave the GPA to look after the property because he lives in vijayawada. He never gone to any register office in hyderabad to get that GPA registered on his sister name. My dad died in November 2017. How can i fight legally on to gain the property back ?

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 April 2018

Go through recitals in GPA.  Establish fraud by filing a declaration suit and seek cancellation of sale deed. Your advocate can guide on every aspect.

1 Like

Rajanna adv hallikar   14 April 2018

GPA dies as soon as the executor dies. if the sale deed is not executed during the life span of the executor or before its cancellation by the executor the property remains in the name of the executor. if the sale deed is executed after the death of your father you can file a suit for cancellation of sale deed
1 Like

Ram (Consultant)     14 April 2018

Hi All,

Appreciate your quick replies so far...

1.  Asset sold to third party on November 2012 during that time my father was alive.

2.  My father said he never signed any document.  We suspect this as a forgery of father signature.

3.  Assuming that my father has signed GPA on the document and i think GPA is valid only if that is registered.  without PHYSICAL presenece of my father at           registered office in hyderabad can that GPA be registered without him.  or his presence is required for registration of the GPA at registered office by signing         the  document at reigistered office infront of sub-reigster ?

4.  If my father presence is required for registering GPA at hyderabad.  he is at vijayawada at the time of registration of GPA.

Thanks,

Ram

Yes, GPA Document says GPA given to my dad sister.  But he told us many time he didn't give GPA.

Hi Sir,

1.  My father didn't sell property to anyone. 

2.  Assumming that he gave GPA to his sister(My father denied that he didn't sign on any GPA to his sister).  She sold to third party with the GPA signed                   document of my father.

3.  My father lives in Vijayawada due to this reason he wants someone to look after the property he trusted his sister so he gave reigstered documents to his             sister in 1985 since she lives in hyderabad.  As the property  is in hyderabad.

4.  My father didn't vist any registered office in hyderabad in nov 2012 where the GPA was reigstered in hyderabad.  He was in vijayawada during the GPA                 registration date.

Please let me know how to proceed

Thanks,

Ram

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register