LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashi Prakash   07 April 2018

Complaint against judge

My brother was murdered on 29 Nov 2017 and the murderer flew after placing the body in his own car. Since then we are roaming around in court to release the vehicle seized by Police. On the very first petition honorable CJM told that he will put an order to release the vehicle , however he didn’t put forward any written direction on the petition even after 1 and half month of regular follow ups. This annoyed us a little bit as the CJM  should have sympathy instead he was delaying the order. So I filed an RTI to know the reason for the delay and it appears that the RTI irritated him a lot . It’s been 3  and half month  not but stil he didn’t put forward any written order on the petition . In between we had filed almost 10 petition, but there is no written order on any of them. We have already produced RC and insurance of vehicle. The car is on Loan.

Please let me know how to proceed further. It appears that the CJM will never release the vehicle because of that RTI stuff. Further the RTI is still in pending state.

Regards,

Shashi

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     08 April 2018

If the CJM not passing order for Superdari of the vehicle, move application in the court of Session Judge seeking order for CJM to pass appropriate order with regard to release of the Vehicle as prayed by you on terms and conditions applicable.

2 Like

Shashi Prakash   08 April 2018

sir he has very good contact with district judge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register