LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya Prakash   29 March 2018

brother need a divorce

my cousin brother married on Oct 2014, after 6 months his wife gone to her native with her father and mother.

till today i.e 28th march 2018 no call , SMS, no response to phone calls .

my bro trying to contact them from third party no answers, he need divorce on priority, can we get help on same.

Learning

4 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     29 March 2018

He can apply divorce on the ground of desertion for more than 2 years and cruelty and he can do so now. The wife if agrees for divorce by mutual consent, both can do it as settlement on terms and conditions between both. Contact divorce lawyer and proceed with the case.
1 Like

Surya Prakash   29 March 2018

thank you.

Online.498a.DV.Act.Crusader   29 March 2018

Dont make mistake of filing divorce. If wife is gone. Let her come back. First you send notice to her to come back. If she does not come back file sectoin 9 case in family court. Dont file divorce. Let her file divorce. Dont listen to above advice. If you file divore it will take 30 years to get divorce from wife. If wife file divorce court will grant it any way.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 March 2018

IT shall be better to discuss with elders of your family, senior and seasoned well wishers, mediators, and even panchayat members (if possible) and  a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record and …..worth his/her salt, in advance so as to try and save the marriage and/or build irrefutable evidences that are required to convince court of law and/or to let other spouse initiate separation from wedlock…!

It might be futile to rush to court empty handed…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register