Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nimmagadda Dheeraj   26 March 2018

Do i have any right to ask money to my parents

sir my self Nimmagadda Dheeraj age 18 ,7/6/1999
category : general oc
sir I am staying with our grandparents from past 3 years . due to bad behaviour of my father.
I am had been passed out 12th in 2016 with the support of my grandparents and mother
I came to bachelor's2016-207 they are unable to effort me . hardfully completed my 1 St year of my bachelor's in cse2016-2017 . I dropped out from my bachelor's and I started working but earning so less with my knowledge. so I need to study . I asked my father for money but he is not giving me the money sir

help me what are the legal ways .
thanking you
Nimmagadda Dheeraj

Learning

10 Replies

TGK REDDI   26 March 2018

If there're any ancestral properties, you'll have a share in them.      You can't ask for money from your father.       You're not eligible for maintenance as you crossed 18.

1 Like

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     26 March 2018

You can file proceedings under Sec 20 of the Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act or Under Sec 125, CrPC.  The chances of success in either cannot be guaranteed as there are conflicting views taken by different Courts but considering there are moral obligations on your father, the Court may consider your case.  But before that, you have to ensure that your father has sufficent means.  

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 March 2018

Which personal law applies in your case or are you all Hindu.

You are male or female?

Confirm!

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 March 2018

Try to get help from relatives, well wishers..some NGO’s.

1 Like

yes I am Hindu and my family belongs to Hindu
gender male

Yes I am Hindu all my family Belngs to Hindu religion I am male

What I can do then ? My father has a huge property which was came from our grandfather .what I have to do solve this problem as soon as possible help me

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     26 March 2018

As rightly suggested by Mr Reddy, you can also claim a share in the ancestral properties.  

1 Like

TGK REDDI   26 March 2018

Shanabhaug Manchu

Madam!

Reddi Chaddi.

Do you think I can't take your name in a similar way?        Yes, you're right.     My legal etiquette doesn't allow me to.

1 Like

Yes mam I doing that I am making websites as freelancer I am working now . Please guide me regarding the education loan process mam .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register