Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subash babu   18 March 2018

importance of a lawer in family court

hi,

I have been facing harrassment from my wife and their family with lots of false aligations.

tried settling in many panchayats. but nowhere my issues are solving.

so I have sent a legal notice by consulting a lawyer recently that they should accept Their faults and agree to not create any further issues in future. but they replied legally again with false aligations.

so planning to approach family court.

my question is, is it good to approach to family court with a lawyer or without.

in both the cases how?

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     18 March 2018

Family Court is as good as any judicial court and the procedure followed therein also, in civil matrimonial and family matters are covered under the Civil Procedure Code. The subjective laws of the parties concerning their marriage, divorce, maintenance, child custody and guardianship etc. based on various Acts like the Hindu Marriage Act, Special Marriage Act, the Guardians and Wards Act, the Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, the Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act, the Divorce Act and the Indian Christian Marriage Act etc. 

If you have good knowledge of these laws of procedures and subjective matters and usual practices in the court, you may proceed without engaging any advocate, otherwise the services of advocate will be required.

If you write down on piece of paper about your case and present it in the Family Court without even affixing required court fee and attached affidavit along with the verified petition for divorce and other required necessary documents as has been advised here in this forum, the Principal Judge of the Family Court will simply throw out your piece of paper and ask you to engage advocate for proper presentation of case file.

2 Like

To levy charges against the judges and advocates coordinating is insult to these two officers of the court which amounts to contempt, by a person who geting rebuked by the judicial officer hence spitting venom against all others in this forum. 

1 Like

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     19 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

1 Like

subash babu   19 March 2018

can you please send me your mail id

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     19 March 2018

This joker is copy pasting same message to every post, beware of him, he's a fraud.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register