Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pradeep sharma   05 March 2018

Resignation from job in the probation period.

hello everyone..
i was appointed as Asst engginer in DHBVN Hisar (a electricity diatribution company). while joining i singed a bond that i will serve the nigam for two years failing which i hv to refund all the pay nd allownces given to me..Now i got new job in my home state.so resigned from that job...is there be any legal help that i can get..

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 March 2018

Anyone that wants/desires to get legal help can get legal help by approaching a very able senior Legal Counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Labor/service matters..and having a successful track record and worth his/her salt…

Your post does not mention details and facts of the query that you have..

1 Like

my query is that..i m resigning from the job before completing the probation period so as per bond condition i hv to give all the salery i got from the nigam..the bond i signed is was dat i will server for atleast two year failing which i'll refund all pay nd allowances..so i just want to know can i get some legal help on the ground that one should get his wages for his work..u can ask ur expenditure for training....
1 Like

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in service matters and having successful track record and worth his/her salt with copies of job advt, job application, appointment letter, bond, service rules and regulations, standing orders applicable to establishment and your designation,  and any other communication that is relevant….for a considered opinion…

Generically Speaking; If establishment has spent some monies on certified course /training that has added qualification , extra ordinary skills to employee IT may ask to pay back....

Training is not avenue to earn...........

Liquidated damages may have to be proved...

yes you are right..i have no prob if they ask only for training expenditure..but they are charging all the amount that they have given..even the tax i hv paid to govt...can u please suggest any good lawyer for this..

Prespecives;

Remain gentle and amibale and try to get waiver from good offices of appointing authority, MD,CEO .....It could be difficult since IT may set precedences..

Apparoach court for relief..

Pay under protest, get relieving order  and approach court for refund/relief...

Pay and forget.............

For Such matters one require support of a very a able counsels, as posted above....

If you are confident that you can handle on your own, go ahead.. 

Visit LOCAL courts complex, Labor Court/CGIT, CAT, Ediucational Tribunal,HC etc etc and you can inquire about such counsels..........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register