LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

denim boje   03 March 2018

please help me for gratuity claim

dear sir, i have join in the a.p.grameen bank in the year 2011 as cashier and in this year 2018 i wish to resign from the bank due to some domestic problem.when i enquiry about the gratuity to the authority whether i will be paid by the bank..the chairman told me that the 10 ten years is the minimum required for the entitlement for the same. as far as i know 5 five years is the minimum requirement for the claim of gratuity.. so my question is that whether bank will pay gratuity to me if resigned by following the govt. of india guidelines or decline to pay me according to thier organisation service rules and guidelines...im very confuse in the matter..pls help me someone

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 March 2018

Download the Gratuity Rules applicable to said bank thru employee log in or take help of Admin office or Employees unions and attach the rules or post the link…

Generically speaking If Payment of Gratuity Act 1972 applies, you should be eligible..

If Gratuity Rules applicable to said bank entitles you then Chairman or anyone must not stop or decline the payment..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register