Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venugopal Jillella (software Engineer)     17 February 2010

Leakage problem in my Flat

Hi Friends,

My Name is Venugopal Jillella from PUNE.

I have a water leakage problem in my Flat  which i have took the possition on 1st OCT 2008.

I have followed up with the builder number of times but no serious action has been taken till date. Builder says  the owner of the above flat is not allowing us to repair the leakage problem , so unless he cooperates  I cant repair the leakage problem.

I have given complaint in the society office, but they are not taking it seriously. Still there is water leakage problem in my flate.

Not understanding what to do and how to proceed further on this issue. Please help me and give your suggestions.

Looking forward for your help

Best Regards,

Venu

Learning

3 Replies

kranthi kiran (Works In Judicial Department)     17 February 2010

Lodge a Complaint in the Consumer Forumn, against the builder, for defeciency in service.

I think, just on receipt of  notice from the CF,, builder will definately act

1 Like

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     17 February 2010

quick remedies are two-fold:  If the Flat owner above your flat is contactable, please contact and persuade him

of your ordeal. Simultaneously, write a letter to the Secretary and the Managing Commitee of the society to convene the MC where you would like to present your problem. They will be obligated to discuss your problem and suggest appropriate solution and pass appropriate resolution directing the concerned member to get the leakage issue resolved. This must work - if not lodge a complaint with the Registrar of Societies on the negligence of the society & MC. This must work.

vasudevan

1 Like

Venugopal Jillella (software Engineer)     17 February 2010

Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I really appreciate.

can you please provide me with the following information:

1) How to lodge a compaint with Registrar of Societies on the negligence of the society & MC?

2) How to lodge a Complaint in the Consumer Forumn?

Best Regards,

Venu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register