LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subrata Majumdar   24 February 2018

Respected Sir/Madam

Myself Subrata Majumdar d/o Late Shri Bikash Majumdar, a Canadian Citizen, living in Canada would like to appeal for the safety and protection of my 75 year old mother who is being abused by her son and daughter-in-law.

Son - Shubhendu Majumdar - 92947-39511
Daughter in Law - Rita Singh - 88278-76465

I lost my dad on January 27, 2018. 
My brother married twice - is an alcoholic, drug addict, womaniser
His wife - married thrice - abusive and physically assault my mother

I am trying to approach every possible police officers in Bhilai to save my mom from a stressful environment where my brother and his wife forcefully entered the house which legally belongs to me :

Address - Plot - 421, Model Town, Street 5, Bhilai, Durg

Nearest Police Station : Smriti Nagar, Bhilai

Approached and file complaints to SP - Durg

Till now no action has been taken and I am afraid that I will lose my mother very soon. 

My email - shubi.majumdar@gmail.com
My cell Phone and whatsapp - +14379822242

Kindly let me know what can i do to bring my brother and his wife evict the house.

My brother gets drunk and abuse my mom and my sister-in-law does the same, she physically assaults my mom.

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,
Subrata Majumdar

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Subrata Majumdar
Respected Sir/Madam

Myself Subrata Majumdar d/o Late Shri Bikash Majumdar, a Canadian Citizen, living in Canada would like to appeal for the safety and protection of my 75 year old mother who is being abused by her son and daughter-in-law.

I am trying to approach every possible police officers in Bhilai to save my mom from a stressful environment where my brother and his wife forcefully entered the house which legally belongs to me :

Till now no action has been taken and I am afraid that I will lose my mother very soon. 

Kindly let me know what can i do to bring my brother and his wife evict the house.

My brother gets drunk and abuse my mom and my sister-in-law does the same, she physically assaults my mom.

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

In India, only this much you can do. Approaching court is a very tedious process and is in fact waste of time because nothing happens in speedy way in Indian Courts.

The judges blame it on what not on top of these issues, the advocates are not honest and most of them are blood suckers which makes seeking help from them of no use.

Why doint you take your mum with you? or put in old age home where this nuisance is not there? Old age homes can be of help.  They can protect, they can see to it that this nuisance does ont create ruckus in your moms life.

You have done your best.  Next best optoin is old age home or take her with yuo to canada.

Police cannote be guard 24/7 to your mom, they wont be of much help even if there is a court order.  Wait for others to reply.

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

In India, only this much you can do. Approaching court is a very tedious process and is in fact waste of time because nothing happens in speedy way in Indian Courts.

The judges blame it on what not on top of these issues, the advocates are not honest and most of them are blood suckers which makes seeking help from them of no use.

Why doint you take your mum with you? or put in old age home where this nuisance is not there? Old age homes can be of help.  They can protect, they can see to it that this nuisance does ont create ruckus in your moms life.

You have done your best.  Next best optoin is old age home or take her with yuo to canada.

Police cannote be guard 24/7 to your mom, they wont be of much help even if there is a court order.  Wait for others to reply.

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards,

Subrata Majumdar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register