Prem Subramanian   17 February 2018

opinion on my Diviorce

Dear Sir
iam 44 Male working as sales manager for IT products
I got married in 2009
I have 2 Children's
girl 9yrs
boy 4yrs
my wife is torturing me and abusing me and we face lots of Fights in day to day sometimes I keep quiet and sometimes I also react .
she always says she doesn't want to stay with me and she can manage with me.
I have got two thoughts one to give divorce or keep quiet and for the sake of children.
I need your opinion which option should I decide

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     17 February 2018

Keep quiet and let her react first towards seeking divorce from you rather your asking for the same. Ultimately she'll mend her ways and nothing will happen.
1 Like

Thank you Sir for the answer really apprecite for your time and also a good though

Tarun Bazad Adv   17 February 2018

you should quite and let her do what she want, if you take step first to get divorced then you have to prove mental agony, harassment etc from her side which is not possible and burden of maintenance would also be increase on you.
it's better to talk and get divorce with mutual consent.
1 Like

Thank you Madam will also take your advice

Thank you Sir will surely take your advice

Temptest (Self)     18 February 2018

Originally posted by : Tarun Bazad Adv
you should quite and let her do what she want, if you take step first to get divorced then you have to prove mental agony, harassment etc from her side which is not possible and burden of maintenance would also be increase on you. it's better to talk and get divorce with mutual consent.

Isn't the act of discussing about divorce with wife considered as mental cruelty? Can she file DV stating that husband is asking for divorce? 

When the discussion on divorce fails, what are the precautions the husband should take?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register