LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Goutham Reddy   17 February 2018

Man handling

Some person's manhandled me and mentally tortured and black mailed me in an issue which is irrelevant to me. They also forced me to give money.. I have to file a case against them. What is the section and case filing procedure please Explain..!!

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 February 2018

Why do you torture yourself for his offence. Make a police complaint and let the instance be recorded as crime, and let the police take action legally against him, which creates a permanent record on his behaviour.

1 Like

Goutham Reddy   17 February 2018

but i have to file a case against him we're students studying in abroad in indian embassy i have to file a case they are my seniors.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 February 2018

First make a try by filing complaint on line.  When you are not residing here, you can not make any criminal complaint privately.  You can also ask your parents or brothers to file such complaint.

Anna Julia   26 February 2018

Advertising is assuming essential part for the advancement of business. We can get some hot promoting tips from Essay Writing Services Reviews 2018. We can take assistance from global web publicizing for advertising. We can contact with SEO experts additionally to market. write my essay

RoBerti   25 October 2019

I've been broken, yeah, I know how it feels

To be open and then find out your love isn't real

I'm still hurting, yeah, I'm hurting inside

I'm so scared to fall in love, but if it's you, then I'll try..dinosaur game

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register