LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Valid reasons for divorce

mine is love marriage and registered under hindu marriage act.

its been 7 months we got married in the begining i denied to physical relationship due to the reason his parents were not awre of our marriage.

later after 4 months i accepted for it and approched him for it but he denied by giving his dads health condition reason.

now his parents took him to his native and am unable to contact him.

my doubt is what if he apply for divorce? i dont want to give divorce to him... how can i get my husband back legally?

please help me as soon as possible.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
if he apply for divorce for above reason will he get it easily ? I don't want to give divorce

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     17 January 2018

Go to his home and as his wife demand your right to live with him, who's stoping you for it, If he refuse it, than seek legal remedy, like restitution of conjugal right.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 January 2018

What do you mean by "later after 4 months i accepted for it and approched him for it but he denied by giving his dads health condition reason."? Please explain properly in detail.

mahesh   18 January 2018

Restution of conjugal right

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     18 January 2018

Getting divorce for a man is not that easy, unfortunately! He will have to file a petition for divorce and it can be based upon only few grounds, such as cruelty or desertion of impotence or previous marriage or ....

The petition has to be filed and served on you and then it will take years. So, relax! If you do not want to give divorce to him, then it will be next to impossible for him to get it unless you are at fault and have not disclosed the truth here...

To get him back, try the non-legal way. Once you start legal proceedings, it is all over... really. 

1 Like

TGK REDDI   19 January 2018

Your denial and his denial are illegal.    Win your husband with love, not through Courts.

i agree with Shri Samir N.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register