LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     09 February 2010

discussion with greedy in laws

From the last 10 days my wife was calling me and I did not respond. Yesterday her father called my father and ask to discuss with him. we agreed and took some time to conduct the same.

In this situation what should be our version and role as they are so crooked and claver.

IF THEY TRIES TO FOCUS REGARDING DESSERTION OF THEIR DAUGHTER or

If they asking for more money for the maintanance of my wife and daughter or

If they expressed to be a mutual divorce

Or , if they wants to get enter their daughter to our house withh immidiate effect,

What should be our reply or response.. please advise me accordingly?

Learning

11 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     09 February 2010

If ask mutual divorce then agreed, if you want.

If want to come back then allow her with written.

Regards

1 Like

Thanks you groover sir, Can you explain the answer in detail which will help me a lot.

Mainly what should be the writting version that I must take from her?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     09 February 2010

It is better to settle all the issues in that meeting and do not forget to involve some elders of the family and society.

1 Like

If they wants her daughter to come and join with our family, I anticipate that there must have some bad intention. I n this situation what would be best step or provision to be imposed on her..?

lina abood (bussiness)     09 February 2010

Open your heart and mind for the positive of it, maybe they are coming with good intention .calm down and try to take it easy ,otherwise with your way of negative thinking I don’t expected good result can be achieved

Jatin Duggal (Advocate-Uttranchal)     10 February 2010

untill and unless you enter into a discussion how can you anticipate what is good or bad let the discussion happen you be stable on your terms n conditions if it clicks then go ahead other wise you wisely say that you need time to think then plan your course

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     10 February 2010

During discussion, Should I be present there? If yes, then they may ask me the reason for which I have not met with them since one month. So what should be my answer??

Actually I did not go there as because they previously assault me in front of my wife and she did no protest but supported them. Also I get fear that they may alliged me in Crpc 307 to make strong there false 498a case...

Please advise me accordingly.

Regards

RRRRRRRRRRRR

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     11 February 2010

Please advise me at the earliest.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     17 February 2010

Dear All advisor,

Today the came to our house for the said discussion, I was not present there. As my parents observed that they are so much reluctant to discuss about the main issue regarding come back of my wife and daughter. Their conversation was on general issues. No indicative word or behavior etc has been shown by them. But the thing to be pointed out that several times they asked my parents to know about my company, posting and address etc.

My parents answered them that they were not welknown about the same as I suggest them.

Also they invited my father for a discussion on the tea table. My parents are so innocent and do not know how to talk with the crooked person. So at this stage what should I do please advise me accordingly.

Regards

Rajkumar

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     18 February 2010

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     19 February 2010

Rajkumar,

Please note down the details of the conversation that has happened and keep it handy with you. You will never know when this is required. Put the date and the time of the conversation, and if possible the length of the conversation. Try to remember everything since this si fresh in mind.  Keep for your records. Do not do anything at present.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register