LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

My husband

my husband uses abusive language on me, i spend much of my time on mobile (whatsapp, calls) talking to my friends and parents, he doesn't like it recently he slapped me, how can i teach him a lession so that he doesn't touch me

Learning

7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 December 2017

Yes, your husband has overreached. But whatsapp and net could be vices, if you are addicted to them. Perhaps, instead of teaching him a lesson, you should try to reconcile.

1 Like

(Guest)

i know how to behave, i am social, my stupid husband has no right to slap me whats wrong in chatting with my "friends" late in the night ? i chat daily with my friends late in the night, if he doesn't like about my social behavior he must mend his way not pyhsically abuse me. 

Rishi kumar   05 December 2017

That stupid husband is not suitable for you dear, social butterfly. Let him not mend his ways neither you. But you need his money whether you stay in the marriage or out of it.

I.Sundar Singh   05 December 2017

There are many legal ways to teach a lesson but it is advisable not to choose the legal ways instead my advice is try to understand what is life what is marriage purpose of marriage and love each other share each other accept each other. Love is the only solution. Advisable to meet a counselor.

Born Fighter (xxx)     06 December 2017

Its a silly matter....your husband should also cultivate this habit of chatting with his friends late night along with you.  Im sure you will support him. Both support each other and then live happily ever after.... 

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     06 December 2017

Its because of litigants like you who do not understand the seriousness of the situation or marriage that the Courts are overburdened with frivolous litigation.  There are so many woman in our country who despite facing severe problems and ill- treatment at the hands of their husbands and in-laws' do not take any legal action and then there are women like you.  You talk about your husband having a problem chatting with friends till late night. Tell me, if your husband were to do the same, would you be ok with it?  

1 Like

(Guest)

Discussion of fake query through fake ID.  Man posing as woman.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register