Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dodo   02 December 2017

Noc

Sir,
I have been selected for state Govt job.While submitting verification form for police verification I have disclosed all my previous experience.Currently I am working in a state psu which has two set employment service rule for its employees.For old govt employees they follow the service rules of state Govt while for the new employees they follow market based condition(same like private companies) who are not eligible for benefits like Govt employee.My company does not provide NOC to latter group of employees saying that Noc is not applicable for market based employees.
My question is will police ask for NOC of previous employee while going through my verification form or it will just Verify the time frame of the period of service.
How do I procced if they ask for NOC,i generally tell them that I am working in Private Company in order to avoid confusion.
Another thing hr of my company avoid the question of NOC when question is raised,as if they want tohide something.

Learning

11 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2017

The police has asked for NOC !

1 Like

Request the employer or designaed employee to give in writing that IT does not provide NOC as explained in your query.

1 Like

Posted by oversight.............so deleted

Deleted...............

Deleted...................

Dodo   02 December 2017

no police has not asked for noc

Dodo   02 December 2017

does police require noc while doing the verification?

Dodo   02 December 2017

District DIB where my verification is taking place has not asked for NOC.They r sending letters to different DIB to cross check the data that I have provided in Verification form.

The police has not asked for it.

If it asks provide the copy of letter from employer and satisfy the requirement.

Dodo   02 December 2017

Thank you @ kumar

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register