LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

susan D'sousa   02 December 2017

Side business ideas for a practising lawyer

Actually i am a practicing lawyer who is here to seek your advise on starting a side business. My question that i want your get answered is:

• What are the best side business opportunities that i can pursue that have no negative effect on my law practice? 

Hope i get the best answer since i beleive there could be many in this forum who might be operating a side business. Thanks 

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)

Ms. Susan D'souza,

The most safe side business is to undertake freelance writing and editing of legal documents like, articles, project reports, petitions, appeals, legsl consultasncy, etc., on payment basis.

1 Like

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     02 December 2017

You may go for Headnoting judgments and for this purpose you have to contact publishers of Law Journals like ManuPatra, AIR and CDJ Journal.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 December 2017

You can prepare legal documents like petitions, affidavits, format of legal notices, other legal documents  etc. through computer onlines services to the clients through e-mails  at reasonable prices compettitively and earn income. 

1 Like

anewdhaars (Student )     03 December 2017

Ms. Susan D'souza

There are endless money making possibilities for a practising lawyer today( thanks to internet) and freelancing, blogging, e-book writing are few to point out opportunities that won't have any effect upon your job. While you may find these businesses time consuming but believe me you will end up earning in 1000's of dollar if you continously work on them and that too at the comfort of your home or anywhere whether you are in travel, holidays, vacations etc In addition the good news about these web based possibilites relativly cost almost nothing to start provided you just have a laptop and an uninterrupted internet connection. Hope my answer helps:

Useful resources:

https://sidehustlehq.com/how-lawyers-can-make-extra-money-with-a-side-hustle/

https://www.modernsolo.com/make-extra-money/

https://www.thebestventure.com/business-ideas-for-lawyers/

1 Like

susan D'sousa   03 December 2017

Thank you very much sir...........

Thank you for your valuable response

Originally posted by : Rama chary Rachakonda
You can prepare legal documents like petitions, affidavits, format of legal notices, other legal documents  etc. through computer onlines services to the clients through e-mails  at reasonable prices compettitively and earn income. 

Thank you very very much sir for providing me the awesome concept of money. I actually never though of it. Stay blessed 

Thanks @ Respected Kishan Dutt, Dhigra, Rama charry and anwardar for providing most valauble insights. It really feels great to be part of this awesome club with helping people.. Thank you again

1 Like

Ankit Verma (Lawyer)     04 December 2017

I think you are asking about side business that separated from all the legal work. 

Then you can do any business without naming of you.. but for today time invest your money in bitcoins, hahhaha, it seems usless, but i am gaining in my other side business in bitcoin from the last 2 years. 

anewdhaars (Student )     16 December 2017

I am glad to see that you found my answer helpful. If you require further help, feel absoultly free in asking me and moreover keep visiting this great club...

anewdhaars (Student )     14 May 2018

Sorry for late reply dear. You are welcome and I hope you have found my answer useful 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register