LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shubhangini Laddha   13 October 2017

Cheating

I am a medical student. I was misguided by my college by admitting me in NRI quota seat instead of management quota seat.
I have sent many mails to university but no one responded.
and now the orders have come to expel all NRI quota students from college
can I do something
plz help me out.

Learning

14 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     13 October 2017

File WRIT petition to protect yourself. Consult a lawyer with details.
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 October 2017

This writ is used to protect individual's liberty. ... This writ can be issued by the court both against the State and individual.

2 Like

Pawan S (Advocate)     13 October 2017

What reason the university has brought up for expelling all NRI quota students from the college?

1 Like

Shubhangini Laddha   14 October 2017

that the documents are not true and students had not cleared the exam but everybody had cleared

Pawan S (Advocate)     15 October 2017

Do you mean none of the NRI quota students from the college have submitted the true documents & passed the exam?

If you have submitted true documents and passed the exam, then, in that case you can proceed with the writ petition.A writ petition can be filed in the High Court (Article 226) or the Supreme Court (Article 32) of India when any of your fundamental rights are violated. 

1 Like

Shubhangini Laddha   15 October 2017

actually we have passed the exam but we are not NRI
as the college was not able to fill the NRI quota seats they gave us the admissions.

but once in middle of section I had sent mail to university and mci regarding the cheating.

but now what can be done

plz help me out.

Pawan S (Advocate)     16 October 2017

Please let me know the context based on which you had sent mail to the university and the MCI regarding the cheating?

If it relates to the admission in NRI quota, then I would like to know, why you have provided your consent while getting admission under NRI quota. I believe you were well aware at that time that you are not NRI but still getting admission under NRI quota.

Is there is any document provided by the university stating that you are not NRI but still they are giving you admission under NRI quota?

1 Like

Shubhangini Laddha   16 October 2017

With due respect I am here to say that ,I took admission in year 2016 in this college in management quota seat. And now they had shifted me in NRI quota seat . As they have misguided us and now they said their no management quota. And in the mid section they are demanding for more fees . As a student from middle class family I am not able to afford the the demanded money always.

If we ask our vice principal to talk to us. They misbehave. They do not allow us to talk to chairman. Ma'am Is this is very disappointing. 

They demand money for every basic cause like cooler, transport, etc. 

According to mci norms there are only 10%seats for nri quota. And they have taken more students. They do not listen to us. 

They threaten us giving illogical reasons. 

this was the mail exactly

but nobody responded for these mails.

Pawan S (Advocate)     16 October 2017

Do you have the document from the university stating you have been shifted in NRI quota? What reason they have mentioned in the document for the shifting. 

It seems management was attempting to fill NRI quote seats to draw more and more money

You have a strong ground. As mentioned earlier, please proceed with the writ petition.

actually college have admitted us on there behalf only. that's why only dme cancelled our admission.
so the documents are not with us .
and middle of session we came to know that there is no management quota from the 2016😣😣

thank you sir for ur support.
plz guide me
I am in great trouble.
thank you for your support.

Pawan S (Advocate)     17 October 2017

So, let me reiterate, since you are bringing out the facts part by part, so it seems difficult  to come to a conclusion.

You had taken admission in the college under management quote.

In the middle of the session, the college said there is no management quota since 2016.

And shifted you under NRI quota. Correct? 

Then college expelled all NRI students who have submitted false documents or not passed the exam.

But even after you have passed, the college & DME (what does DME mean) expelled you or your concern is that, you had to pay more for the studies.

In which year, have you taken the admission in the college?  

Shubhangini Laddha   17 October 2017

sir now let me explain u once again
whole situation

I took admission in college and as we were not so aware about quota we just thought It would be management.

but then in middle of section we were to register in university. now we came to know about the NRI... as the fees was high and as I got emotional and wrote email to mci and university about the misguiding (I consulted to lawyer here personally). I had shown u the copy of mails.

now everything was normal. we also submitted the fees of university and gave the 1st yr mbbs exam. now suddenly a news in holidays on 13 Oct appered in toi that our admissions or 25 NRI students are cancelled because
1 we did not had dme (directorate of medical education MP) allotment letters.
2 we are not neet qualified.

but from above two we are neet qualified and but we did not have letters.

and now though our college have the news of our cancellation . they are not conveying the notice. they are not saying anything about cancellations just consoling us that we will handle.

now as after Diwali breaks only we will be able to do anything regarding the case.

and one more thing I had gone through many such case studies
there was a case in Punjab recently that the college gave admissions to non NRI students on NRI seats as the seats were vacant.
so mci again gave admission to all those students.

once I had also read the same in mci Norms .

I am not getting what case should be filed.
against the college or regarding the same as mentioned in above case.

and about the email only I know.
nobody other than that Know about the mails.

thank you so much for the support sir.
plz guide me
I need help.
ty

Pawan S (Advocate)     17 October 2017

You are sufficiently been advised. As mentioned earlier, please proceed with the writ petition. Consult your local lawyer for any confusion regarding the filing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register