LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HEMENDRA VERMA   22 September 2017

How to transfer my father property to my name ,father agree according

How to transfer my father property to my name ,father agree according this producer

Learning

13 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   22 September 2017

through mutation if the property is immovable. same goes even if its panchayat property

SHREY DAMBHARE   22 September 2017

Best way is Gift deed. As he is your father so Gift deed is good option. Even stamp duty will be less than other modes of transfer.

Keerthikumar T.N. (engineer)     22 September 2017

Can My sister or brother go to court on the My father's gift deed to me saying for equall rights, still the property is My father's earned one?

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     22 September 2017

Mutation can not be made during life time of father. Gift is the best option. If the property is the self earned then father is free to make gift or to dispose the same as he may like. Nobody has right to object on transfer of such property.Consult a lawyer with details.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 September 2017

It is believed that you are all Hindu.

Confirm!

You have posted that it is your father’s self earned/acquired property and probably title is clear and on his name.

She can dispose the plot by his sweet will in his life time by a valid/registered deed in anyone’s favor and without any need of anyone’s consent.

The gift of immovable property should be mandatorily registered.

GO thru:

REGISTRATION ACT, 1908;S;17

https://dolr.nic.in/Acts&Rules/RegistrationAct%281908%29.htm

The gift is complete once it is gifted by done and accepted by donor.

After the gift deed is registered submit to O/o Authority under whose jurisdiction property falls e.g; MC and get the plot mutated in your name and obtain copy of latest/updated mutations.

The donor can approach court of law if gift was under coercion, fraud.

Court alone can revoke the gift.

NO son/daughter/spouse/parent has any forced share in Hindu Father/Mother’s self earned/acquired property.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 September 2017

If the property is self acquired, the transfer could be effected through a gift or settlement deed. Mutation in revenue or municipal records do not conveyance of property and hence, does not constitute title to property.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 September 2017

As the property is self earned and in the name of your father hence he has all the rights over it he can dispose it as per his wish he need not to take any permission or consent or noc from any one and no one can claim any right over it , as he is your father then gift deed is the best option to transfer the property in your name during his life time it is the easiest ,cheap and safe process .

which of the stamp

duty cast of transfer my father property to my name 

gift deed is the best option to transfer the property in your name during his life time it is the easiest ,cheap and safe process .

which of the cast

gift deed is the best option to transfer the property in your name during his life time it is the easiest ,cheap and safe process .

which of the cast

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 September 2017

Stamp duty, chrages etc are state subject.

The state govt. might have waived off/reduced stamp duty and publishes notification on rates and for list of relatives/relations.....

Inquire locally at SRO.

A senior deedwriter can also help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register