LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RK Yadav   19 September 2017

Regarding IPC 306

Hlo sir I want to know about the beal in ipc 306. If anyone alleged falsely my name in this case. What will i do?

Learning

7 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     19 September 2017

You shall be required to obtain bail. Consult a lawyer with details and papers like FIR, challan of case etc. If you are in Delhi then you can file petition for anticipatory bail and if in U.P. Then procedure shall be different. If required consult with details. Siddharth 9811776422
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 September 2017

Why do you worry if the allegation is false?

1 Like

advocate nitin kumar (lawyer)     20 September 2017

you can contact me at nitin1620@gmail.com for any kind of assistance.

RK Yadav   21 September 2017

Thank you all for give me a valuable suggestion. Also want to know if age is below than 18 years in this case what's advantage?

Audrey Carver   26 September 2017

To find the best lawyer for your case is not an easy job this thing I learn from my work experience of ivory essay writing sevice and literally people are crying because they are not finding a best lawyer for their case.

Jose703   29 January 2018

Currently beginning with the Kodi Download, it is a platform Kodi App In the year the software application obtained the hallmark tag.

Thore   21 March 2018

If you decide to finish the hulu account login treatment utilizing your facebook login Hulu Login Go into the email connected with your Hulu account in the very first area.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register