LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jcs varma   30 August 2017

Increment in the time resignation notice period

I got increment (effective from April 17)on 8 July 17, at the time of one month resignation notice period(from July 4'17). Now i eligible for arrears for April to June or not. Company not paying my arrears. Kindly give the valuable advice for further cont.

Learning

10 Replies

Yudhish Padman S (Advocate (Madras High Court) 9566217446)     30 August 2017

Dear Jcs varma,

You are entitled to your regular salary until March 2017 and salary with increment from April 2017 until the date of your resignation. If the company is refusing to pay your salary, then you need to approach the Labour Commissioner or Civil Court, depending upon the nature of your employment.

Regards,
yudhishpadman@gmail.com, Advocate, Chennai.

(Guest)

You have not stated the fact, whether you are working in a Government organization or a private organisation. All that depends upon whether your organization's rules allow  increment at a fixed period or on specifically making you eligible after rating of your Self Appraisal.

(Guest)

Mr. Jigyasu has rightly pointed out about the deficiency of descripttion of your problem.

(Guest)

Thanks for your appreciation, Dhingra ji.

(Guest)

You are welcome.

I working in private construction company

And my name also in increment list

(Guest)

It is not the name to appear in the list, but, the question is whether your organization's rules allow  increment at a fixed period or on specifically making you eligible after rating of your Self Appraisal. That point has is not clear. Better check the terms & conditions of your employment, specifically with reference to the increments.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2017

Originally posted by : Jcs varma
And my name also in increment list

The increment is duly specified in yor query.

You are eligible per list.

The list is prepared post appraisal.

It is duty of bosses to conduct and conclude appraisal in time.

Submit your request for payment in writing under proper acknowledgment.

Address to good offices of appointing authority,MD,CEO and narrate all representations made so far and mention dates/names...........

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2017

Agreed with Mr. Yudhish Padman S............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register