Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanoob   29 August 2017

Miscarriage

Dear sir,

I got married on 7 /5/2017, my wife in carrying 11 months agening baby we both are happy and satisfied with that. Because of some small family issues her father came to my home and went back to her home on 10/8/2017 . after that myself and my parents tried many times to came back to my home but they are not attended our call. She and her parents went to hospital on 12/5/2017 and pushed doctor for miscarriage but doctor rejected her wish. With the influence of some political members she again forced doctor and did abortion on 25/8/2017 without my knowledge. I want to know as a husband may have any right to fight against these criminals for my baby's death. Also I want to know, my wife is a BHMS student so like this criminal mentality girl ( killed three months aged baby) eligible for become a doctor. May I have any voice to stop her doctorate otherwise she will kill all people's since she don't have any problem for killing her own baby. Please guide me for getting relief for my baby's death

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Mr.Sanoob,

There are several holes in your story.

First of all, your query does not pertain to miscarriage. It is an abortion case.

Secondly, please check whether descriptttion of your problem is correct or not. You have stated the date of marriage as 7/5/2017 (only 3 months back), but your wife having a bagy aged 11 months.

Thirdly, your wife's parents came to your house, took your wife to their home on 10/8/2017, but went to hospital on 12/5/2017 (5 days after your marriage) to get abortion of your wife.

Fourthly, it is not clear, whether (1) you are bothered about forced abortion of your wife on the part of your in-laws or by the initiative of your own wife, OR (2) you want to take some revenge from your in-laws or your own wife? If bothered by the abortion of your wife, what is the logic to create hurdle getting your wife qualifying with BAMS and what benefit you can derive by doing so?

Better at first try to check, what is what of your exact problem and who exactly is at fault in gettng the unborn child aborted and then come forward with your real problem for solution.

1 Like

(Guest)

What a glaring analysis of the problem by Mr. Dhingra!

sanoob   29 August 2017

Sir, date and by mistake i typed. Actually my baby is 11 week agening. She's parents taken her to home on 12/8/2017 ( means 2 weeks back). And after that they did abortion without my knowledge

sanoob   30 August 2017

Sir, so as a father you are I can't do anything for my baby. Actually she is a house surgency (BHMS) student like that girl anyway can't do like this criminality with misusing laws. With the influence of her parents only she did this criminality

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register