LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What are the reasons that lawyers lose cases of clients

At most of the times, clients have genuine grounds of injustice having been made towards them by the authorities, but still they lose their cases.

What can be the major causes of the lawyers of the clients lose their cases in spite of genuine grievances of the clients but are not able to get justice?

Hope lawyers/experts would like to render their views sincerely and honestly.

Learning

10 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 July 2017

@ Jigyasu,

1. You are anonymous author and anonymous person(s) are not entertained on this platform.

2. What is the dispute/problem and your locus to it?

3. You will agree this site is created for helping out needy litigants whereas you have posted topic for debate, isn't it?

4. LCI Admin is requested to filter and remove such query/author.

2 Like

(Guest)

agree with the expert above.

(Guest)

Anyone, who knows or ready to reveal the secret may respond for the general awareness of the readers please.

Ramesh   31 July 2017

dear jigysu,

very good qution your raised,hear many reasons/grounds have for lossing cases but main reasons for lossing case is insufficiant of evidance and under estimating the oponents also but iam not sure to say this things applicable for all cases but some civil/criminal/family cases we may see all those things....mr.jigysu pls dont blame any lawyer for lossing case becuse hear client role also well needed for efficiant legal procedings....and we happy for seeing this type of quary,we always welcome you guys for you graviances and subject discussions......

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ramesh
dear jigysu,

very good qution your raised,hear many reasons/grounds have for lossing cases but main reasons for lossing case is insufficiant of evidance and under estimating the oponents also but iam not sure to say this things applicable for all cases but some civil/criminal/family cases we may see all those things....mr.jigysu pls dont blame any lawyer for lossing case becuse hear client role also well needed for efficiant legal procedings....and we happy for seeing this type of quary,we always welcome you guys for you graviances and subject discussions......

Ramesh Ji,

I am really happy that at least you have liked my question and respnded with one of the main reasons for losing the case. I fully agree with you for the reason quoted by you.

About blaiming, if you re-read my question carefully, I have not blamed any lawyer, rather asked for the main reasons for losing their cases even when their clients have genuine grounds for their grievances for which they seek court's intervention for justice. HOPE YOU WOULD LIKE TO AGREE WITH ME ON THIS POINT.

But, I really wonder, that instead of puttin forth the experience based reasons, some of the experts have shown their resentment on my question, as if their secrets have been asked by me for their willfull losing the cases!

Ramesh   31 July 2017

yah,iam agreeing with you sir,heare i also stating one word which is experiance in respected case and diffrent intrapretations and way of thinking in respected situation also influance the case.my intention not degrading the lossed candact,appriciating the wining candact for their efforts regarding their client. 

(Guest)

Thanks for agreeing with me. But, I feel almost all the lawyers/experts are shy of sharing their experience qabout the reasons for losing cases of their own clients. After all they could have got some remedy to enhance their own skills to win the cases by sharing their experiences for the common interest.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 July 2017

If all the indiviual queries clubbed together, it is apparent that the member should have been frustrated with the delay in judicial system and also finds his own advocates a part in this circle.

These issues are known to every member, who cares to read the queries, and queries are general in nature, seeking guidance as a lay person.

The substance of all the replies is after all those precious man hours at the end of all the queries is NIL.

Constructive suggestions and guidance can be given by experts to all members who are among those who may be suffering with the issues, and do not wish to further ruin his relations with his advocate.  Let us appreciate his neeed for  annonimity and focus on the issues raised..

Infact, those who has gone through these discussions, atleast one..atleast one advocate  might have already thought atleast for a while, whether such query was from his own client so and so, as he has reason to belive as such depending on facts of delaying that suit proceedings, due to his inaction.  There may be some members who have  crossed several such hundles and may be in a position to share their experience on how to expedite the proceedings,  some members may be very sincere to his duties and ethics and may be experiencing or well aware of such tactics of his opponents and tackled the same in his own style.  Certainly, every one has to some thing to share with others, if there is a real desire to offer guidance.  

The object of this forum should be winning the hearts of all with such replies by focussing only on the issues raised and not by questioning the credentials of such posters.  This reply is not to hurt any body, and is only a constructive suggestion to bring the forum as a bridge between litigants and advocates to clear misunderstandings if any of the role play.

1 Like

(Guest)

@ G.L.N. Prasad,

I fact, your observation has pleased me to a great extent to know that at least, not being of a lawyers community, you have much better understanding and deep feeling than the lawyers community.

I salute you for your constructive advisory for one and all.

irfan kayani   29 October 2021

meri transfer ak politician na mera home station na taqreeban 300 kilo meter karwa di . wo chata tha k ma government procdure k mautabiq kam na karon balka uski marzi k mutabiq kam karon. ma is transfer k khalaf ak lawer k pass gaya usna mera stay order to la leya magar transfer ki reason koi or likh di. jis ki waja sa fasla mera khalaf ho gaya. mera question ye ha k ma kisi senior court ma apni actual reason k sath pash ho sakta hon. (mera wakeel na blank wakalat nama per sign la kar apni marzi ka bayan likh deya tha.)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register