LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramona   22 July 2017

Sale deed

I am intending to buy a flat, but I am not sure as to whether I should make an agreement of sale or sale deed. Can somebody kindly advise me as to the pros and cons each option holds? Thank you and God bless.

Learning

7 Replies

Susen Nath   22 July 2017

First thing you r buying the flat so why u make sale deed? U should make agreement with the Woners and that person make sale deed.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 July 2017

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

It is not mandatory to enter into agreement to sell before registered sale deed.

It is in your own interest to obtain proper legal opinion. 

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     22 July 2017

It the sale deed which is ultimate which the seller make and the sale deed is signed by both the parties. Best of luck to you for your new home. Get due diligence in respect of flat done 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 July 2017

Key difference: Sale Deed and Sale Agreement are two documents that are commonly used in the process of purchasing or selling property. Basically, a Sale Agreement just states the terms and conditions of the sale, as agreed by the two parties. The Sale Deed, on the other hand, states that the deal has been finalized and that the property has been handed over by the seller to the buyer.
1 Like

Sale deed shall confer title on buyer.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register