LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amol Babanrao Mendhe (CRM)     14 June 2017

Management not giving permanent employee letter

My wife is working in a medical college hospital as a staff nurse since last six years. She is getting salary as per minimum wages and the salary is being deposited in a bank account. The hospital shows her as a permanent staff in every MCI (Medical Council of India), MNC (Maharashtra Nursing Council) and INC (Indian Nursing Council) inspection. but even after working for sow long period hospital management is not giving her a permanent order. (They say to get a permanent order you have to work for at least 7 years) This year is seventh year of working as a staff nurse of my wife. But instead of giving her order the Nurse Superintendent harassing her mentally by scolding in bad words, dominating and making her false complaint holding some of other staff in hand. The Nursing Superintendent always use these types of unethical and illegal tactics to harass someone when he or she is eligible to become a permanent employee. Sometimes Nursing Superintendent orders orally the staff not to come on a duty from next morning until she orders them again to join the duty even she denies the holidays and forces the staff to work on holidays. Many of the staff quit job to avoid such type of harassment. As per INC, eligibility criteria to have a post of Nursing Superintendent is MSc and 10 years experience (out of which 3 years as a deputy Nursing Superintendent and 7 years as an Assistant Nursing Superintendent) but the above said Matron is not having that qualification.
I want to take action against this matron under the charge of mental harassment and applying unfair trade practices. Also I want a permanent employee order for my wife from management as they have shown her so in all the previous inspections.

Learning

5 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     15 June 2017

fILE A CASE IN LABOUR COURT mentioning  all the above fats and Praying THAT THE CONDUCT OF MANAGEMNT SMACKS OF  PREJUDICE, HIGHHANDEDNESS, ARRBITRARY,  AND ALSO DEPICTS UNFAIR LABOPUR  PRATICE AND ILLEGAL. Also praying for conferment of permananent  employee status on you as you have almost completer 7 years mandatorey period.served by you.PRIOR TO THE  CASE ISSUE A LEGAL  NOTICE TOTHE MANGMENT.iF YOU HAVE EMLOYEES UNION YOU CAN APPROACH THEM AS WELL SO ALL OF YOU CAN TALK TO MANAGEMENT.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2017

Apparently the staff is not united that is why the employed staff suffers and tolerates harassment, abuse, and gives up employment even on verbal orders.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2017

Verbal transactions are difficult to prove.

Record irrefutable evidence of everything (audio/verbal/witnessed/minuted).

Nursing staff does have its unions.

Amol Babanrao Mendhe (CRM)     15 June 2017

Thanks Ms. Usha.

The problem is icreasing these days. The medical council inspection is due in this month. Should I contact them before legal action?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     15 June 2017

Yes! You do so.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register